The online racing simulator
HANDBRAKE for G25 question
anyone know how to do from joystick or from gamepad any tips or something
#2 - P1lot
I've got it programmed to a button on the G25 shifter.
If you want it on another controller; assign a spare keyboard key to handbrake within LFS (if not already defaulted to one). Use profiler software to assign the joystick/gamepad button to emulate the keyboard press.
I myself use joystick as a handbrake, and I haven't assinged it to emulate any key, atleast in LFS handbrake can be axis controlled. I just plugged my old Logitech stick in and I don't use profiler, it's only one useless process... First start LFS, then go to the control options and select that handbrake is used by axis. Then press recalibrate and calibrate your wheel normally, but with joystick only that part of that axis you want to be the handbrake axis. IE. I just pulled joystick towards me from the center and then centered it again. After calibrating, press select lock, to prevent LFS calibrating joystick during game. Then go to the axis options and for handbrake select that axis, invert if necessary.

When using handbrake with axis, it's much more better than button, because you can control the amount of power.

Hope my English was good enough, so you can follow my instructions.
#4 - DeKo
what you can do is if you have an old wheel lying around, basically fasten a big plank of wood onto it and make it in such a way that when you pull up on the plank, it turns the wheel round and the game recognises it as the handbrake.
Im using mouse axis best way
In games like RBR, I se the G25's shifter to sequential and set the handbrake to what would be shift up, and shift with the paddles.

It's quite realistic because the modern day rally cars handbrake is very similar to the way the sequential shifter works.

HANDBRAKE for G25 question
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG