The online racing simulator
What Do your Parents Drive?
(116 posts, started )
i think that korean cars rebadging is pointless,
it's like jeremy clarkson renaming himself George Cloony
A Nissan Altima for Dad (just for long commutes to work)... and a Jeep for towing the boat.

A nice Porsche Boxster for Mom
atlantian gets shot with my Egun then has his Epenis cut off lol

Quote from atlantian :i think that korean cars rebadging is pointless,
it's like jeremy clarkson renaming himself George Cloony

They aren't rebaged for example the kia picanto was the 1'st small 5 door car in britan then other companys copyed. The rio what other super mini is turbo diesel and looks like that and the Cee'd a brand new design even topgear like it so guess what Korean cars are getting as good as Japanise cars cause have Japanise cars always been popular? no so how do you know that korean cars won't be because they cost less and most things like aircon are fitted as standard and look at the audio in my mums picanto fitted as standard a very high priced JVC mp3 cd player radio £200 from halford full leather trim. My dads a newer JVC radio cause his is a 55 reg sports trim black fabric with red stiches stainless steal pedals just like logitech use on the g25. Leather wheel wrap and gear stick. Alloy wheels, Yokhoma tyres, and loads more standard or at least they were in 05 and 06. So how'd ya like me now?

Dam double posted.
Wow my first lfs forum rant and it's not about lfs lol.
#54 - Osco
my mother drives a 2006 mazda3 (not mazdaspeed )
I still rock my '94 mx-5
Quote from J@tko :Subaru - breaking down? :jawdrop:

Well, to be fair, other than having the head gaskets replaced (at 160,000 miles I might add) we've never had to do any major repairs on the car EVER (as I said, it's at 206,000 miles and still going strong.) I am looking to get a new car right now, and it will in all likelihood be another Subaru Outback. They are amazingly dependable. Just not another 97-00 model, because those are the ones that had the head gasket issue. I'm looking at an 03-04 V6 model (MUST... HAVE... MORE... POWER!!!) with the McIntosh sound system, which is supposedly one of the best sounding OEM sound systems ever put into a car.
Quote from Gekkibi :I haven't had any problems with it. Only problem is that I am too lazy to change distributor head belt (Or what was it in english..?)

Oh, and I forgot to write the year: -86

Change it, or you will regret it sooner or later.

Quote from J@tko :Is that the one Jeremy had in TG?

If so, then it has engine issues as the V8 has no cylinder linings. Jeremy's 944 had a V6 and 3/4 by the end of the challenge.
The cylinders eat away at the <insert part of engine that is eaten away by the cylinders on a 944> causing severe engine issues.

V8? V6?! I think you have not much of an idea of those cars?

The 924 and the 944 all had 4 Cylinder engines. Actually the 944 engines are "half of an engine" from the V8 which was used in the Porsche 928.
Quote from jibber :
V8? V6?! I think you have not much of an idea of those cars?

The 924 and the 944 all had 4 Cylinder engines. Actually the 944 engines are "half of an engine" from the V8 which was used in the Porsche 928.

Nope - I don't. A little research reveals that James bought a 944 and had no engine issues. It had a 2.5l 4 cylinder.

Jeremy had a (crap) 926 with a V6 and 3/4 engine.

My Bad
Our main driving cars:

Dad: Sprint blue 07' Audi S4. Heres a pic.
Mom: AC Schnitzer ACS3 3.5i. I dont have any pics of this, but my moms has different wheels and is pearl white. Heres a pic.
Sister: Ford StreetKa pic
Brother 1: Nissan 350z (05). This is soon to be traded for either a S2000 or a tuscan, but he is undecided. Pic
Brother 2: Either his mondeo V6 or his impreza WRX prodrive. mixed pics.
Me: Nothing on the road atm. I just have a mini which i race in leagues etc. pic

My e-penis so feels so much bigger now.....

Owner of page 3 biatcheeeeeeeesssss.

Pic of my mini is'nt working....*uploads*
Attached images
DSC0032.jpg
touareg v6
Nathan - what happened to your Dads "you know what"
Quote from The General Lee :Nathan - what happened to your Dads "you know what"

Oh he still has that, along with his other cars. I was just putting down what each one of them drives daily, like to work etc.
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
Quote from The General Lee :Not factory fitted I'm guessing?

Obviously not lol, just like seeing boy racers face's when they get left standing at the traffic lights by a van well even cars what are about £70k get burnt off by a old van with a secret.
my father drives this
Me: 1989 Toyota Corrolla Liftback - Red
Dad: 199X Toyota Corrolla Liftback - Gold
Brother: 199X Toyota Corrolla Liftback - Blue
Mum: 199X Mitsubishi Galant i think? Its not a corolla so i dont care
Daddy:
BMW 320 E90 Touring, Business package
BMW 1602/2002S
BMW 1602/2002
Citroën C15e with a engine swap from a 1.2 to a 1.4(not the best car but its for the go-kart transport etc

Mommy: the e90 somethimes
Brother: ricer VW GOLF 2
Me: none yet but very likely to going to buy a 200SX cause they arent expensive and are cool
My dad has and drives Dodge Ram 1500 v8 2007 , Porshe truck ( dunno its name ), BMW M5 2006 and Nissan Altima 2005 (crashed)
Why don't we make www.RateMyePenis.com?? :eek:

Anyways... My ePenis goes like this:

Dad: Seat Altea TDi 140 bhp version
Mum: Nissan Almera 1.6
Me: Ford Sierra Sapphire 2.0 DOCH 120 beasty HP's and rwd with a 5 speed transmission! Yeah FTW!!1111oneoneone!!1 :melting:

Father-in-law: VW Touran 2.0 TDI 170 bhp version
Mum-in-law: Mercedes Benz C250 TD '95
Girlfriend: Ford Mondeo 1.8 '98
#72 - mr_x
My dad: 2005 Renault Laguna 1.9TD (company car) - 5 interior panels have fallen off in the last week, it's quite literally dropping to bits and has only done 50,000 miles.
That Laguna is soon to be a 2008 Ford Mondeo Titanium X 2.2TD (not 100% on engine size) as a new company car

My mum: 2005 5dr Toyota Yaris 1.25l - I used to drive it before I got my own car 6 months ago.

Me: 2003 5dr Ford Focus 1.6l LX
Dad & Mom: Chevy HHR very ugly
me: nothing i can't drive yet
Quote from mr_x :My dad: That Laguna is soon to be a 2008 Ford Mondeo Titanium X 2.2TD (not 100% on engine size) as a new company car

Me: 2003 5dr Ford Focus 1.6l LX

Two nice choices
We're still waiting for our 2008 Mondeo, should be here in a month or so.
Quote from Kim Gripping :Why don't we make

Dad: Seat Altea TDi 140 bhp version

Same as the VW and Audi 140bhp tdi engine.

What Do your Parents Drive?
(116 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG