The online racing simulator
i always get those stupid powerpoker comersials when i click a imagshack link
its bothering me...
Nice skin

Quote from Thunderhead :using firefox and it works.

+1

Quote from schwantz34 :i always get those stupid powerpoker comersials when i click a imagshack link
its bothering me...

the adds don't bother me (got a pop-up blocker and stuff) but Imageshack sucks anyway.. loads waayyy too slow
NFS PS skin
Hey guys,

i was a little bit bored so i decided to make an Need for Speed Pro Street Skin^^

Skin:

original picture:
http://pics.computerbase.de/1/8/2/2/6/1_m.jpg

bye!

edit: hmm damn :P im not the first one who had this idea xD
not everything from the original picture is on the skin..
BUT WHO CARES!
i like it
Waider , your skins always look good
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :Spent all afternoon on this one. Private. You may get a public version sometime.
Must I say more?

Yes, say me when you get on MSN so I can see it on better screenshots.
nice XR skins loving the XRT its very well thought of
Colin Blower Starion XRG XRT
I'd like to end the debate once and for all as to what car the XRG/XRT is based on.

Enjoy: Colin Blower's Mitsubishi Starion! Making the skin was easy - Pictures of the real car overlayed perfectly! There is no other car that matches that B-Pillar so precisely. I should have put the Vent (behind the door on the b-pillar) and some of the seams on the skin but... I was tired =/
Attached images
Starion.jpg
XRG_starion.jpg
xrt
Plz make ur XRT skin public!
get some higher res logo's next time : http://brandsoftheworld.com/ <-- should help.

And alos use the prokits, they come out much better especially in 2048x2048.

Otherwise it looks extremely accurate. Nice work
plz, it is so cool!
plz i love that radical XRT skin, plz make it public!
Hey, that's funny. Small world. We raced yesterday on CTRA1, GobLox and i really liked your skin. It first got my attention because i was driving a starion, too, while mine isn't that well-tended.

Here's a screenshot:

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/8794/starionsyp5.jpg

You said sorry for ramming but it was my fault, i was sliding crossways without your interference.

Anyway, nice races and a very nice and appropriate skin you've made there. Mine is a public, didn't do it myself. Eighter it's somewhere from this forum or from live-for-speed.de
Quote from C4R K1NG :plz i love that radical XRT skin, plz make it public!

u dont have to give all your messages a title
and you don't have to comment on every page. I'll get that Radical Drift skin released before sunday.
Quote from schwantz34 :u dont have to give all your messages a title

Seriously, how can't you laugh at yourself when posting? I mean, do you EVER do ANY usefull post? You're a real joke Bobby...
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :
if there are any errors, then post and I'll fix them.

The back wheel arch on the right side has no bolts but the rest do.

Try to bump the AA up or use the pen tool to get smoother lines.

Also, the black arches on the wheels are a little messy.

But enough with the negative, it's a nice skin
also i cant tell from ur render if its a problem, but you didnt compensate for stretching on the b pillar fuel door, it may turn out to be an oval, but im not sure
Quote from flymike91 :also i cant tell from ur render if its a problem, but you didnt compensate for stretching on the b pillar fuel door, it may turn out to be an oval, but im not sure

damn, forgot about the bolts on the car's right side, and my other renders don't show anything wrong with the fuel filler. I'll have a look at it though. And no AA or AF in the render becuase of me doing it on my mac, the render taking 15mins and the stupid thing that Macs aren't special enough to get AA and AF. And no pen tool here in photoshop elements :grr. I'm experimenting with the brush tool and filling in the lines and pixelbleeding the paint :/.

/baddayatschool:/
/takesabreakfromXRsandgoestoworkonXFG_jacccscivic
Ha! Awesome, yes I do recall. It was some very close racing, the best kind! I'll see you around for certain if you are on CTRA1 often.

And yes, most of the logos are very low res because they came off of fairly low-res photos of the real car. I figured, at speed, no one can tell =)

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG