The online racing simulator
#1 - lerts
no have credit card can my brother buy an account for me?
all i would need would be a name and a password after paying?

is this easy?
Im anxious to see where this is going :hyper:
Of course, so long as you trust your brother to give you the log in details after you give him the money. Actually you have an account already so there's no problem.

Or you could just get him to buy a voucher and you can log in and apply it to your account.
Just read:

http://www.lfs.net/?page=shopinfo

Quote :There is also the option to buy a license for someone else. This is done via a so called 'Voucher', which is a special code that can be entered on our website, to upgrade an account to S2 licensed. So when buying a license for someone else, you buy a voucher, which is a code that the other person can use to upgrade his account here on the Live for Speed website.

#5 - lerts
yes but as im not from botswana my other data is false, i dont like giving personal info

can i use anyway this account which id rather or id have to make a new one with true data?
You can use your current account. As long as the billing address for the credit card is accurate.
Quote from lerts :yes but as im not from botswana my other data is false, i dont like giving personal info

can i use anyway this account which id rather or id have to make a new one with true data?

and after you got your s2-license it's polite to correct some of your falsified data
Quote from lerts :yes but as im not from botswana my other data is false, i dont like giving personal info

Yeah they had a hard time finding me to hand me my license too. But don't worry - the LFS collectors are pros, they'll track you down in no time.
#9 - lerts
i just had to change nationality to be correct

as i understand if i buy a vocheur ill be sent a paper to my adress and if the other option i get a password in my email, is that correct?
Quote from lerts :i just had to change nationality to be correct

as i understand if i buy a vocheur ill be sent a paper to my adress and if the other option i get a password in my email, is that correct?

When I bought a voucher for someone else it sent me an email with the voucher info in it.
How do lerts' fellow Spaniards feel about his true national identity?
You get the voucher code via email, and then put the code in your account on lfs.net, and your account is updated.

You...you LIED to me!!! You tease! You heartbreaker! I was going to move to Botswana just to be with you and your eight dimensional brain...we could have watched the sunrise while discussing pyramids in Croatia, discussed important issues like Brittany Spear's latest faux pas, and sung Christmas carols in Sanskrit.

Now...(sob) now I will never know true love....
Quote from jayhawk :You...you LIED to me!!! You tease! You heartbreaker! I was going to move to Botswana just to be with you and your eight dimensional brain...we could have watched the sunrise while discussing pyramids in Bosnia, discussed important issues like Brittany Spear's latest faux pas, and sung Christmas carols in Sanskrit.

Now...(sob) now I will never know true love....

fixed.

Remeber: Croatia is the one that looks like it's eating Bosnia.
Lerts is from Spain? Bah! He just became 2% less exotic & interesting
Yet it explains the insanity.

(Spaniards, don't kill me, kthx.)
Every one forgets they have prepaid credit cards you can buy for these purposes??
Hell, I've never had a credit card. VISA debit ftw :up:
Hell, I've never had a credit card. My girlfriends VISA ftw :thumbsup3
Quote from Hankstar :Hell, I've never had a credit card. VISA debit ftw :up:

+1 to that. Mah Visa debit, ah lubs it. *cuddles it*
lolz Gekkibi

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG