The online racing simulator
Team LFS Setup Station
(121 posts, started )
Quote from filur :Does the sessions directory exist?
Are permissions set so the webserver/php can read/write?

open( ... /lfsoliv76/sessions/ ) No such file or directory (2)

It seems to be good, thanks for your answer.

Sorry for my bad english and being a php-sql's noob.
Removed. I got in contact with the dev of this application, and he fixed it for me. It was an error on my part btw awesome prog man. Grats
Hello,

A little Bug in your app, when you select remember me and you type a wrong password. App set cookie with wrong pass and if you try another time with remember me not checked. It's impossible to connect.

On line 264 AFTER
if(isset($_POST['remember'])){
setcookie("cookname", $_SESSION['username'], time()+60*60*24*100, "/");
setcookie("cookpass", $_SESSION['password'], time()+60*60*24*100, "/");
}
ADD
else
{
setcookie("cookname", "", 0, "/");
setcookie("cookpass", "", 0, "/");
}

Continue your great job

Bye

Gai-Luron
Patch
It has been found if the PHP version on the web server is upgraded the setup station will not function properly. I have attached a patch for this. You will need to extract the file into the includes folder of the setup station on the web server.

The file has been added to the first post as well.
Attached files
Patch-2007-11-28.rar - 25.5 KB - 139 views
D34NO,

I am still getting the non-redirection issue, using FireFox 2.0.0.9 and IE7. It does reload the page after logging in, so it appears to be connecting to the database.

MySQL Version: 5.0.27-standard
PHP Version: 5.2.3

I've checked the settings for database connection, and everything is correct.

I've changed the passwords a couple times while logged in. Each time, when I go to do it again, the password is encrypted again, so I assume that is working correctly. This issue happened after I had logged out after changing my password.

I've uploaded the file you mentioned in the previous post and it has not helped. I also tried manually adding a user in the database, which also did not help. I've tried clearing my cache and cookies, no joy.

Any ideas?
OK...I deleted the install and started over. Things seem to be working OK now. Not sure what happened.

Now I am getting some odd errors with capitalization issues when uploading a setup. For example, the correct setup name for a FXO is "FXO Turbo_setupname.set". This is also how it is shown in the car tables. When I try to upload a setup with a name like that, I get "Car name does not match car in form" message. When I renamed it to "FXO TURBO_setupname.set", it uploaded fine. The same happens with the FO8 & FOX.

Edit: Nevermind, I checked the setups at Inferno, and the FXO setup name format is "FXO TURBO_setupname.set" Is it possible that the Setup Station isn't reading from the car table to get the "name in setup", since mine was set to "FXO Turbo" ?
Quote from D34N0 :It has been found if the PHP version on the web server is upgraded the setup station will not function properly. I have attached a patch for this. You will need to extract the file into the includes folder of the setup station on the web server.

The file has been added to the first post as well.

Thanks for that, all working for our team but no "Make me an Alien without trying" sets posted yet
Win 2003 server, IIS 6.0, php 5, mysql 5

i am not able to upload any setups, the site continually gives an error of invalid file size, 132 bytes. i've added the write permissions for the setup folder, but still am not able to add setups. all other functions of the site work great.
I originally coded the setup station for PHP version 4.4.x and no version exists for PHP 5.

The original test rig was as follows:
PHP 4.4.1
MySQL 4.1
Apache 2.55

I will not be creating another version of this for PHP 5 as I am working on another version of the idea and when completed I will need to look at making a second version for PHP 5.

Dean
Well, it worked after I reinstalled it, and worked after I logged out last night, but this morning...it's back to nothing. Perhaps I'll just have to wait for the PHP5 version.

Nice idea though. While it was working, it was pretty user friendly. Looking forward to the next iteration and a PHP5 version.
Well, I managed to get it working consistently. It seems there was an issue (don't ask, I don't know specifically, but I narrowed it down) to the "Remember Me" function. I removed (well....just disabled) that part of the code, and it all works now.
To all users of the setup station.

I am currently working on a patch to upgrade it to Patch Y compatibility.

It will add the new Car & Track also give you the option to either Reset creating a file containing the old setups or rename the current setups to the Y spec.

It would be recommended to Reset the setup station as setups created in the previous versions may not work as expected due to the physics changes.

I hope to have it completed soon.

Regards
Dean
Upgrade to Patch Y Available
I have attached a file containing the required files to upgrade the setup station to Patch Y specifications. View the file in readme folder first. "Always make a backup of your files before upgrading"

Also added to the First post

Regards
Dean
Attached files
Upgrade To Patch Y.zip - 12.2 KB - 173 views
I'm experiencing a strange problem here:

when i start the script it works first:

mydomain.com/LFS/setupstation/index.php

i login then and it routs me to this

mydomain-com/LFS/setupstation/fndsetups.php

it changes .com to -com and therefore it stucks

I guess thats the reason why the update script to "Y" doesnt work.

Where is my mistake ?

Sil3nc3r-
great i'll use it for my Swiss team! Thx as soon as i get it workng on my webspace i'll post a review.
Quote from Sil3nc3r- :I'm experiencing a strange problem here:

when i start the script it works first:

mydomain.com/LFS/setupstation/index.php

i login then and it routs me to this

mydomain-com/LFS/setupstation/fndsetups.php

it changes .com to -com and therefore it stucks

I guess thats the reason why the update script to "Y" doesnt work.

Where is my mistake ?

Sil3nc3r-

Hi
Sorry it's taken so long to reply. I've not checked this thread for ages as I've been occupied with work & other projects.

Did it work before the "Y" script update? (I made no changes to the redirection etc...)

Is the domain name correct in the following file. "includes/page.class.php ? (e.g. Note no ending forward slash. "http://www.google.co.uk")

I am currently working on a new version that will have many more features and a face lift.

Dean
I was bored at work, and made a rough finnish translation. I don't use this program, but if some finn does and wants to translate it, feel free to take a head start and just correct where I may have failed. (obvious spots marked with a question mark)
Attached files
finnish_base.doc - 93 KB - 189 views
Quote from D34N0 :Hi
Sorry it's taken so long to reply. I've not checked this thread for ages as I've been occupied with work & other projects.

Did it work before the "Y" script update? (I made no changes to the redirection etc...)

Is the domain name correct in the following file. "includes/page.class.php ? (e.g. Note no ending forward slash. "http://www.google.co.uk")

I am currently working on a new version that will have many more features and a face lift.

Dean

Hey D34N0 !

Thx for your reply!

First, you were right, i made that little typo in the php script, which is fixed now. Thx mate!

I had some LFS brake, so i saw your post today ^^.

And i'm looking forward for your new version. Any infos on a release date? ;P

Thx again!

Sil3nc3r-
Quote :And i'm looking forward for your new version. Any infos on a release date? ;P

There is no release date yet as i'm busy with work and have not spent much time on it lately. Also the project is getting bigger as i think of new things to add The only thing is it will not be php 5x as i started this sometime ago so is written in php 4.4.1

Team LFS Setup Station
(121 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG