The online racing simulator
LFS Hidden places screenies
(32 posts, started )
so yeah , i didnt see it anywhere else , and we have lots of them pictures. so if u have some , Put em up!
#2 - Frags
Quote from Dennis93 :so yeah , i didnt see it anywhere else , and we have lots of them pictures. so if u have some , Put em up!

Well... This is bran new
Attached images
pitlane.jpg
Quote from Frags :Well... This is bran new

Nice parking, pitlane crane, do you need any help?
#4 - Frags
Hell yeah

Actually, I was playing with my son (soon 3 years old)
He wanted to see the car fly..
I failed
BF1 Undercover..

Quote from skogaby :BF1 Undercover..

Could you make it smaller? (Or am I an idiot that doesn't know how to enlarge it!?)

Quote from Frags :Hell yeah

Actually, I was playing with my son (soon 3 years old)
He wanted to see the car fly..
I failed

Thats awesome... "I failed" (Not laughing at you, just the car on the ground when its supposed to be flying).
Ha-ha i see it , its like when you jump on the bed and nothing happens?! or . no that cant be it. Keep the pics comming
#8 - herki
Quote from herki :Probably. Tried clicking?

Yea! Naturally that was the first thing I tried
remove the ".th" from the url
Ah ha! At last the secret is revealed! Although it should be easier then that Anyways is this like a dead topic? I was wanting to view more "hidden" areas.
not on my wheels but:..
Thats a secret location? I would say blackwood overpass right? I do suppose the track doesn't get there so congrats on flying
You can find this place in autocross
Also you can find a lot of ''hidden places'' in south city.
Attached images
LFS 2008-01-22 21-27-17-90.png
LFS 2008-01-22 21-27-47-62.png
LFS 2008-01-22 21-27-33-57.png
the hidden kart track :P if it ever will be released or was it just for testing objects. Quite a legend :P
Hmm, I've never heard of the hidden kart track...how exactly do you get there?
Here is replay , watch it and you will understand
Attached files
kart_track.spr - 47.4 KB - 297 views
OMG...I am in love...
Thanks for the replay I never knew that place existed lol

Great for drifiting!
btw, if you just head on straight after the fence, there doesn't seem to be a end/barrier you could just flat out carefully like on ice
Been there, and is slippy like hell. My method is to set a barrier near the wall, get a good speed, drive in it, and the barrier bug should send you flying. You can do the same for the skid pad.
Quote from Dalek0220 :Been there, and is slippy like hell. My method is to set a barrier near the wall, get a good speed, drive in it, and the barrier bug should send you flying. You can do the same for the skid pad.

why? the startpoint method works just fine for the "kartbahn".
Didn't tested the skid pad yet
Quote from richukss :You can find this place in autocross
Also you can find a lot of ''hidden places'' in south city.

That's a kart track!!
Yhea, the LFS team is working on Karts! (but that's not new)
Quote from micha1980de :why? the startpoint method works just fine for the "kartbahn".
Didn't tested the skid pad yet

I couldn't reach it with the startpoint method. It dissapears so I can't place it.

(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG