The online racing simulator
pls, read [user wants a free license]
(15 posts, closed, started )
this is pretty embarrassing but i cant get licence cause im student and my parents dont trust to internet(dunno why:shrug.
if someone have got S2 licence but he doesnt use it cause he got banned for many servers by crashing or different reasons and bought a new.
I would be very very grateful if you would give me the old licence.
and pls dont spam or flame the whole thread, but if u have that kind of licence and it haves still one(or more) activation times PM me.

thank you
or, you could ask a friend to buy a licence for you
1. Contact a friendly Finnish LFS member who has a credit card
2. Send him 32 € via regular bank transfer (Nordea Solo etc.)
3. He buys an S2 voucher with his credit card
4. You receive a voucher code
5. ???
6. Prof--- STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM CRUISING AND DRIFTING!!!!!1111§§§§
Quote from spankmeyer :1. Contact a friendly Finnish LFS member who has a credit card
2. Send him 32 € via regular bank transfer (Nordea Solo etc.)
3. He buys an S2 voucher with his credit card
4. You receive a voucher code
5. ???
6. Prof--- STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM CRUISING AND DRIFTING!!!!!1111§§§§

Lol at number 5
The payment methods we accept are credit card (VISA, Mastercard and UK debit cards), Paypal, Moneybookers, UK Cheques and Money Orders. More information can be found on the 'Buy a license' pages (make sure you are logged in).

I've never used an 'international' money order, but I imagine it's not much different from a domestic one. Around here (in the US), you'd just go to the post office, tell them you want an international money order, give them the money (plus three bucks for the service), get your money order (a little pink check-like slip) and then follow the directions on the LFS web page to mail it in.

It's perfectly safe, they offer various safe-guards so it's not at all like sending cash.

It will just take a week or so unlike credit-cards or paypal which would be instant.

ed: Ohhhhhh.... you want a free license. So do I. Why not two?

Or three even? You can never have enough licenses.
Quote from AeroMechanical :The payment methods we accept are credit card (VISA, Mastercard and UK debit cards), Paypal, Moneybookers, UK Cheques and Money Orders. More information can be found on the 'Buy a license' pages (make sure you are logged in).

I've never used an 'international' money order, but I imagine it's not much different from a domestic one. Around here (in the US), you'd just go to the post office, tell them you want an international money order, give them the money (plus three bucks for the service), get your money order (a little pink check-like slip) and then follow the directions on the LFS web page to mail it in.

It's perfectly safe, they offer various safe-guards so it's not at all like sending cash.

It will just take a week or so unlike credit-cards or paypal which would be instant.

ed: Ohhhhhh.... you want a free license. So do I. Why not two?

Or three even? You can never have enough licenses.

Before you ask me, My goodwill's all used up for this month

DK
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Before you ask me, My goodwill's all used up for this month

DK

That's a shame. They've got goodwill on tap down at your local pub though, give them a visit and call me afterwards.

Can we get licenses in different colors, can I collect them all?
Pff, cheapskate

Yes, the Dutch say everything directly in your face.
That seems to have covered it really. Begging sucks.
*clicks lock button*
Miss the XRT?

Just skip drinking for a month and you got the money.
Quote from evilpimp :Rule 6 says that you cant resell your account not that you cant buy someone else a voucher as a gift.

Quote from batteryy :.........if someone have got S2 licence but he doesnt use it cause he got banned for many servers by crashing or different reasons and bought a new.
I would be very very grateful if you would give me the old licence...........

no...sorry...cant see the word VOUCHER in there :S
O right srry. I got a bit carried by the rest of the thread and people telling him to pay his friend to get him a voucher

Hmm... It could fall in that rule maybe.. but the person who is giving does not make any profit out of it and he isnt necessarly taking away a potential S2 buyer since the person cant buy it for watever reason.

Meh... Its up to the devs to decide and maybe it would be good if we were told whether or not giving an account is aloud or not?
I'll close this now.

Threads about used license exchanges never turn out well.
This thread is closed

(15 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG