XRR = sexy/ difficult to drive compared to other GTRs/ a car for real men only
LX4, or if a bit more power wanted, LX6
TBO
TBO
TBO
TBO
TBO
TBO
F08 and XRR ftw and mostly for the same reasons. Gobs of power, big gumball slicks and while being neat and tidy is usually the way to go you can grab them by the scruff of the beck and fling them around if you want or need to.
I'd say LX4 and LX6 the LX4 is like a less crazy version of the LX6 which on a cruise server is my hooligan car. I think i would have an LX6 IRL jast cause it's so fun.
RB4. Reason? It's a goddamn pretty car, it's easy to control, balances well with the other Turbo class cars and a good car on mud and tarmac. Overall, it is a balanced car.
Quote from Dalek0220 :RB4. Reason? It's a goddamn pretty car, it's easy to control, balances well with the other Turbo class cars and a good car on mud and tarmac. Overall, it is a balanced car.

^^ totally agree ...

because of good look: RB4, all GTRs, FBM
because of handling: XRT, FZ5 (drifting ftw ) but FBM can be handled very well, i really like it
Being a keyboard driver, RWD cars are my least favourite.
Quote from funnybone2 :whats your fav?? please tell why and be a specific as you can (no lazy bastards here beside me )

RB4:easy to drift and easy to drive cause of my KB defiency has good power and good cornerring when needed crazy drift angles to impress the ladys .

Susriachal, tich? mera favourite guddi har the XRT, and the FXR for boaaath swadth dorifto
LX 6 and FOX
FOX is good machine to just race fast and LX 6 best drift machine (Y) and fun to drive with
XRG: balanced as hell, fast enough, both in tarmac and rallycross, just add a low lock diff and toast some XFGs on CTRA 1

RAC: a real handful, hard to set up and drive, but then rewarding and good looking. And the only MR car (need a GTR version now)

XRR: my favourite GTR

I don't race the Singleseater often tho
#88 - Jakg
Quote from harjun :Susriachal, tich? mera favourite guddi har the XRT, and the FXR for boaaath swadth dorifto

Ah, Harjuns had his first taste of alcohol :P

(Please note, any posts made by me from 9 PM onwards were made by me drunk. See any retarded spelling mistakes?)
Quote from Jakg :Ah, Harjuns had his first taste of alcohol :P

(Please note, any posts made by me from 9 PM onwards were made by me drunk. See any retarded spelling mistakes?)

its punjabi ...funnybone2 speaks punjabi, he's my punjabi princess
Currently its the FBM, because I like close racing in single seaters. In the past it was the XFR, back in the demo my favourite car was the XFG.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Currently its the FBM, because I like close racing in single seaters. In the past it was the XFR, back in the demo my favourite car was the XFG.

For me it's FBM and XRG. I could have stayed demo for that carchoise

The XFR is fun too, for the real (BIG) GTR's my pc is to slow.
It was the FZ50 but I dont like it's power curve after Y. I do however like the LX6 alot more than before Y. And the XRT is pretty nice too.

Current winner: LX6, light has decent amounts of power, has no roof (gives me alot better feel for small slides)
The XRR has always been a favorite of mine, CTRA GT2 restricted or not. I hate having to skin it though (those rear quarterpanels ), but other than that nothing beats a good old FR machine. Then again you could say XRT is my favorite too.
For skinning it is almost always the XFR or the FZR due to their fluent and simple design.
For drifting it is always the FZ5 since I use power-over style of making oversteer rather than the brake...
Currently the FBM because it's new but overall i'd say the UFR as i just like to drive it.

i swear by the FXO GTR
I love the FBM. It's the car I can drive best. Yet, I still lack 3 or 4 seconds on average to the World Record. :-/
Quote from FlyeThemoon :Well i know i am not S2 licensed driver but my fav car is FXO he looks very similar my dad car Opel Vectra.

Yea but it have a nasty steering man
My favourite cars are XRT-becouse i really like Drifting ,and Lx4 -becouse it makes a really cool drift on FE.
Greetz!
#98 - chk
I think FOX is my favourite car, especially in south city layout .
Driving it between walls and guardrails is awesome (and it feels ten times faster than in a conventional track)
my favourite car clearly is the UFR. love this small thing looking similar to a mini cooper. its much fun driving this pocket rocket in South City.
The LX6 is cool, too. I chosse the LX6 for drifting and its a challenge to drive fast with the LX6 WITHOUT drifting.
FXR,LX6,RB4, and BF1

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG