The online racing simulator
whats your fav car in lfs and why
whats your fav?? please tell why and be a specific as you can (no lazy bastards here beside me )

RB4:easy to drift and easy to drive cause of my KB defiency has good power and good cornerring when needed crazy drift angles to impress the ladys .
had this thread many times before.

however FO8, LX6 and FXR are my favourites.

The FO8 is simply awesome to drive around SO getting it sideways out of the slow corners.

LX6 is just plain fun for throwing around corners.

FXR is a little rocket that seems to enter corners 10X faster than you think it should be able to handle.
Quote from sil3ntwar :had this thread many times before.

Yep. This is the thread where everybody announces that their favourite car is the LX6, despite it being one of the least popular cars online.

I write all their names down and I'm gradually saving up enough air miles to massacre the lot of them.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Yep. This is the thread where everybody announces that their favourite car is the LX6, despite it being one of the least popular cars online.

I write all their names down and I'm gradually saving up enough air miles to massacre the lot of them.

The LX6 is my favourite car!!

I have only done 60-odd laps in the car and it is a nice car, not my favourite. I think people know its hard to handle, so they say it is to look big and clever

The FOX is my favourite car. Some may argue, its to easy to handle, get outta town. It is, but that doesnt make it a crap car.
Quote from sil3ntwar :
FXR is a little rocket that seems to enter corners 10X faster than you think it should be able to handle.

Can't put that better myself!

Also, i love the XRR, while it feels slower than the FXR, it gives this muscular feeling while going through corners, you know, you're just waiting with your teeth grinding for it to let it's tail loose. And when the moment is over you're like, wtf was that, was that G-Force? BTW, I hate the FZR. Now, moving on to cars with pattern on their tyres. XRT for it's amazing ability to dr...drive me nuts when going through fast corner and trying to keep it as tidy as possible. LX6, reaction time training facility...nothing more. Rac, just the look of it makes me want to go fast in it...but that's just a dream I have to wait Scawen to work out for me. XRG, a rwd manageable enough for me to drive while eating breakfast, lunch and dinner.

As for other cars, i wouldn't mind renting them to a demo racer :P
hmm an FXO in demo LOL
FOX and FO8 are my two favorite cars in this game, gotta love them formula cars!
I love the XRR - great looks, nice combo of power and handling, the only GTR with the FR layout. I don't care that it nearly always gets smoked by the other GTRs. I'm a mid-packer anyway so I might as well drive something I like.

I'm coming around to liking the RAC too. It's fast and very nimble - I just need to find a nice setup where it doesn't spin me around whenever I lift off the go-pedal
#9 - X-Ter
XRR because it's a drivers car. Front engine, rear wheel drive, just as a car was meant to be. It takes both skill and passion to handle it properly and I always admire those who can. It's also a beautiful creation and it's easy to paint to look simlar to many real cars.

And as I see I'm not alone in this thread liking it, I might as well announce the upcoming XR Challenge on SCORE, featuring only the XR series of cars. The league has been anonunced in the Leagues section but I think few look in there to spot new leagues
Link to SCORE in the signature
You will think me a fool, no doubt...XRG.
It's fun to drive with a g25 (sounds like a line from the beach boys) and it is all about momentum and smoothness. Also, I am hoping to start racing an SCCA spec Miata in the next year or so and I think the XRG is as close as it gets in LFS.
In the LX6 I am like a bottle rocket with no stick...but it sure looks fun.
If you'd asked me two weeks ago I'd have said the XFG. Recently though, since CTRA went down for the update, I've been trying other combos and cars and I'm beginning to really like the XFR and FXR. Still can't get the hand of RWD though.
Well it depends on what mood I am. Well defitnly the XFG on short tracks. With a good gear on a short track just awesome. Also I like RB4 and FXO.
Good cars with great high speed.

But mine all time favorite is FXR, what a car. The 4WD never seems to loose grip. How fast can this car around the corners, I really dont know. I always be amazed about the corner speeds youre able too. And that acceleration of that car. Like somebody elses ayed it already a little rocket starting on his journey around the moon. It only takes about 6 secs.
The original and still the best XFG ftw!
LX6 at Westhill Rev is really a lot of fun. It's the first time I've loved the LX6 and that combo inspires me to get to know the car better (thanks test-patch servers!)

MRT is probably still the most fun of all the cars...

Special mention to the FOX. It makes you feel confident in your driving, and it's a pretty decent all rounder. KY Nat is my preferred track there.

Taavi mentioned his dislike of the FZR, which I used to drive quite a bit, but I've really gone off it and I don't want to go back. Least favourite car now.
I love MRT and UFR, i´ve got the most fun driving these two, though i´ll still need a lot of practise with the UFR
I also like the FXR.. gotta like it, as it is powerful but easy to drive

LX6? I hate the LX6 with every inch of my body. I HATE HIM :chairs:
I've said ages ago I like the FZ's for their sleek looks, but I guess to drive its gotta be the FXR. Also since patch X, it was the only GTR not to be toned down with weight and restrictors, so its still very much a easy to drive monster

Gotta love the XRT too, the way it can become any car it wishes, Silvia, Skyline, RX-7, Porsche 944, Sierra, BMW...
lx6, just had a 12h race with some german guys at kyoto national on saturday. I enjoyed driving it right till the end

http://vr12h.lfs-tracker.de/
#17 - DeKo
RAC, LX6 and the F08. RAC is absolutely vicious, but when you get the hang of it its incredibly satisfying with everybody else reversing round the track

LX6 because its the LX6, and the F08 because its incredibly fast, very hard to drive and if you get a few people that can drive it, the racing is incredible.
#18 - Iron
Well I'm still fairly new (only 9700 km driven) and still learning the cars, so my favourite car so far is what I'm just happening to drive at the moment. Really, I tried all the cars except the XRR and BF1, and loved each one of them. My current favourite is, guess what, the LX6. I did 360km on BL1R yesterday on a quite busy server and it was a blast, improved my pb quite a lot too while having close battles. Though my stats indicate that I drove the XFG the most, that's because when I got S2 I immediately went to the STCC/CTRA servers to play. If that hadn't went down, I would probably still be driving the XRT. Or perhaps the LX6 on the LRF silver server.
yea i drive the LX6 too because since i cant control it it just goes drift and go into drift mode
I like the RB4, is easy and fun to drive. I like the UFR too, is like a kart with mini appearance :auto:
XRR, it's challenging to drive, it looks great, it sounds awesome!
uf1 is a great lil car to drive

i like to drive that ,the fxo and ufr

ufr rocks on the au1 kart tracks
LX4 always feel more like a real car than any of the others, so that.
#25 - Jakg
FXO - Had a great noise, nice handling, easy to drive, hard to master, would consider that i'm a good driver in it, too!
LX6 - Great car, but it's never used! We had the great "Bug Test" servers full of LRF's and now X comes out and what do we get with 3x the players with pre-load? f'ing AS Nat
XRG - Lovely car to drive, sort of "floats" under load and is LOVELY to keep on the limit.
XRR - The only GTR that feels manly and has a nice rear end.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG