The online racing simulator
GTR Novice League, Interested?
(6 posts, started )
This is not an announcement (yet), just wondering would anyone be interested in a GTR novice league? By novice I mean able to do between 1:10 and 1:15 on BL1 in a GTR class car consistently. I'm thinking if you can't do faster than 1:14 you should have a novice sticker on your car skin (black X on orange square), but don't be ashamed of it, we were all slow once!

Each race will be one hour with preferably 10 cars and a required pit stop, each car having either one or two drivers, if two, you can switch half way by pulling into the pits and using the take over feature.

Rules similar to IGTC. There will be a pace lap to start.

The idea is that novice drivers can get some experience of a properly organized touring car endurance race.

This is all just an idea at the moment, let me know if you would be interested.
Quote from Nitwon :This is not an announcement (yet), just wondering would anyone be interested in a GTR novice legue? By novice I mean able to do between 1:10 and 1:15 on BL1 in a GTR class car consistently. I'm thinking if you can't do faster than 1:14 you should have a novice sticker on your car skin (black X on orange square), but don't be ashamed of it, we were all slow once!

Each race will be one hour with preferably 10 cars and a required pit stop, each car having either one or two drivers, if two, you can switch half way by pulling into the pits and using the take over feature.

Rules similar to IGTC. There will be a pace lap to start.

The idea is that novice drivers can get some experience of a properly organized touring car endurance race.

This is all just an idea at the moment, let me know if you would be interested.

Count me in

DK
#3 - J@tko
Hmmm, depends when it is. If I can make it - count me in.
/me can do a 1.10 round BL in FXR

/me interested
I deff say YES
Alrighty!

Nitwon and I have worked out a schedule

DK

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG