The online racing simulator
My tryout with Sony Vegas
(18 posts, started )
The beginning was so promising and it all went wrong right after Blackwood started...
#3 - Danas
I think you should use less FOV, that way there would be more details, and i think that the moving cameras ruined it all, the bit with the uf1's is great, i liked the shaking camera and fading of the cars, but when you started drifting with the xrg it looks as if you got bored of making the clip or something anyway, 7/10 from me.
Quote from squidhead :The beginning was so promising and it all went wrong right after Blackwood started...

agreed.

Overall its a good attempt. Music fitted in well.
Not bad, longer then my first one which was only a minute long. Not posting it here as I don't wanna steal your thread. Can I ask what song that is in the background?
Timbaland feat One Republic - Apologize
Quote from squidhead :The beginning was so promising and it all went wrong right after Blackwood started...

Agreed, the first part looked nice but when you got the Blackwood the frame rates drop dramatically... The effect was a little strong for my taste as well but I like the video.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Timbaland feat One Republic - Apologize

WRONG :P
It's without Timbaland, it's the original version

But thnx guys, for the comments, and yeah i know the "second" part sucks, but just wanted to show something :P

I got a second version up, with another song and less brightness, contrast and glow, and some small changes
Quote from Mrlyrical :WRONG :P
It's without Timbaland, it's the original version

But thnx guys, for the comments, and yeah i know the "second" part sucks, but just wanted to show something :P

I got a second version up, with another song and less brightness, contrast and glow, and some small changes

Whats the link to the second?
so...you....ehm...looked at the blackwood part of your video and thought "hmmm, everyone thinks is not good.....I think I will do the same with the SO part everyone liked..."
Quote from squidhead :so...you....ehm...looked at the blackwood part of your video and thought "hmmm, everyone thinks is not good.....I think I will do the same with the SO part everyone liked..."

At that time, i didn't have footage to replace it, and i didn't want to cut it away
Quote from Mrlyrical :At that time, i didn't have footage to replace it, and i didn't want to cut it away

That answers all of the questions, except one...
why did you decide to spoil the SO?
Quote from squidhead :That answers all of the questions, except one...

I don't think i spoiled it, i just wanted to decrease the brightness and stuff, because youtube makes it more worse then it already was, and remember, i'm new to LFS (licensed version, did play demo a while), and new to Sony Vegas . I know my video isn't real good, but it isn't horrible either IMO.
Quote from squidhead :That answers all of the questions, except one...

I personally kind of liked the new SO... Ahh well!
Quote from BigTime :I personally kind of liked the new SO... Ahh well!

I have to disagree, the first one owned BIG TIME (not you) to the music, it was something special, something, I don't know....romantic? can't think of the word...

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG