The online racing simulator
ConeDodgers Skill League System -NOW RUNNING
Hi

Over the last few months we have been working on a new license and Skill Based League System and at last we have it running.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=36271 gives you the basic details of the LFS GTR League (Season 3) and how the points system works.

Over the next few weeks we would like to setup a few more leagues using the system and would like your ideas.

The points system is not just the normal winner gets the most points downwards but it takes into consideration who you are racing against and their skill level.

The system will run a league setting the server to practise races where racers can earn their license and then League races for skill points when your must have your license.

These times or combos can be set how we want so we need you input for 4 32/47 servers

1) What combo's (These can be one a day, week, month)
2) What length race, pit yes or no Etc

The system also allows us to run team races, not CD againts cP etc but small 2, 3, or 4 car teams racing in the same race

[CD] ConeDodgers 2 is setup for the LFS GTR League with a license target time of 1.44.00

And for the hotlappers [CD] ConeDodgers 4 is setup with our hot lap challange where you beat the target time to score and then beat you own time to score again.

Type !help on any CD server for details

So come on folks give us the ideas of just what you want to race.
fe black, 20 laps pitstop enables

I like this idea alot. good work
SO Long with pitstop
I am not sure if i made myself clear but its can be any combo so what cars?
Great news, birder. Can't wait to try it out.
I would like to see track change every week.

Races 15-20 minutes long with one pit stop.

GTR cars.

Combos:
AS grand prix - 7 laps
BL gp - 15 laps
S0 long - 11 laps
AS north - 9 laps
KY national - 11 laps
WE internatl - 11 laps
AS national - 10 laps
KY gp long - 8 laps

I hope you like the idea
Quote from N I K I :I would like to see track change every week.

Races 15-20 minutes long with one pit stop.

GTR cars.

Combos:
AS grand prix - 7 laps
BL gp - 15 laps
S0 long - 11 laps
AS north - 9 laps
KY national - 11 laps
WE internatl - 11 laps
AS national - 10 laps
KY gp long - 8 laps

I hope you like the idea

Looks good to me but i think we could also add

FE4 Fern Bay Black 7 laps,

that way we visit every circuit over a 10 week period.

After 10 weeks we can start again or even change the tracks

"Thinks - AS3R, chicane becomes T1, 32 cars on lap 1, ...................Call the air ambalance"
I'm glad to see that you like the idea. I left out FE4 on purpose, cos FE is just not kinda track you wanna run GTR's on, but if you want we can drive it. I remember FE3 on IGTC was quite fun ^^
Updated times and dates
Damnit, I'm going to have to clone myself to play on all the servers I want too, looking forward to trying this out.....good job Birder and Conedodgers
great concept, I have done many GTR races on CD1 server, its THE best server to race GTR on.

I am a big of a noob when it comes to leages and things, could you explain the timetable?

19:00 onwards for league, does this mean that a regular 'pick up' driver would not be able to get on?

many thanks

EDIT - I think I get it, the league 'skill' system is turned on between these times? before then, practise does not count to the skill system?
Quote from CD_Quiksilver :great concept, I have done many GTR races on CD1 server, its THE best server to race GTR on.

No, that would be CD2 imho Although i get my a** beaten there, most of them are amazingly fast..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG