The online racing simulator
MOE 24hr Race, Qualifications.
Hello, sorry for making a new thread about this, but its important(and ive searched through the rules, and regulations and couldnt find anything regarding this.

The qualy sessions for this upcoming race are when exactly? and at what times? GMT pls

Thank you very much in advance. Hopefuly we can get this one right, as all the other qualifications we were either late, or very early.
Quote : 4. Racing Modus

* Qualifying
In the week before a race on Sunday and Friday nights at 21:00 CET (summertime when applicable) qualifying sessions of one hour will be held. Teams can run an unlimited amount of laps during these sessions, but may only have one car on the track at all times. The fastest lap of the team counts for the starting positions.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=31997

NOTE:
CET = GMT + 1 => qual starts 20:00 gmt
Before nearly every race i see a thread from you Razvan asking nearly the same every time ^^, and that after 1,5 seasons in the MoE...
If you are unsure, even after calculating the time difference, you can always go on our IRC channel (#moe on gamsurge) several hours ahead of time and ask on IRC how long until the qualifying starts... Those guys on IRC man... they have nothing better to do
Quote from Belain :Before nearly every race i see a thread from you Razvan asking nearly the same every time ^^, and that after 1,5 seasons in the MoE...

Im sorry (, me has baddd memory :P. But thank you though, for the help, and yes i need to get back to the MIRC, spirit, especially now for the 24h race.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG