The online racing simulator
KT Crap
(25 posts, closed, started )
KT Crap
Damn crappy update of the game.. KT burning out in one dounut, to get the car on track again.. well i wait and see what the next update will bring. And maybe ill play then. Adios...
Quote from Skarpegg :Damn crappy update of the game.. KT burning out in one dounut, to get the car on track again.. well i wait and see what the next update will bring. And maybe ill play then. Adios...

O.o

WTF?

/me thinks this guy's just another demo whiner
isn't clutch spelt with a C?.... And no it doesn't... Just learn how to drive. What do you think happens in RL?
#4 - lefty
Quote from Skarpegg :Damn crappy update of the game.. KT burning out in one dounut, to get the car on track again.. well i wait and see what the next update will bring. And maybe ill play then. Adios...

how swedish of you, now how about you throw out that pink polo shirt with your white jeans and learn how to drive.
#5 - Nobo
Cant remember burning the clutch once due to a spin . One of us two is doing something wrong...
#6 - steve

kbye

Lägg ner nu. Du behöver inte lägga av med LFS bara för detta. Använd automatisk koppling istället så ska du se att du kan göra donuts och burnouts utan större problem. Jag kör med automatisk koppling och har aldrig haft några problem med att kopplingen brinner upp efter att jag gjort en donut eller burnout. Det är inget fel på patchen, snarare på dina inställningar eller hur du kör.

And to the rest that doesn't understand swedish, I basically told him that he should use automatic clutch instead, I'm using it and I have never ever encountered any problems with the clutch burning up when I'm doing a donut or burnout. Surely the heat increases a bit but it doesn't get that hot so it starts slipping. And also I said that it's nothing wrong with the patch but either his settings in LFS or the way he drives.
.......So his first and last post... or maybe he can't resist.......will he won't he.... god the suspense....

will that post count ever double in value to ....erm 2
Quote from Polyracer :.......So his first and last post... or maybe he can't resist.......will he won't he.... god the suspense....

will that post count ever double in value to ....erm 2

$5 says it won't

DK
OK $5 before this thread is locked (don't say lol) ........lol
#11 - joen
People who use their first post to announce they're leaving are funny.

Oh blimey. I thought the title said KT Scrap.
I was going to correct the starter by stating that I, infact, do not race for the KT team but for the NCR.

I think Queen said it best:
"Another one bites the dust."

Lycka till.

Don't let the door bang you on the arse on the way out..
The changeover between the Cretaceous Period and the Tertiary Period was indeed crap. But quite exciting!
Quote from tristancliffe :The changeover between the Cretaceous Period and the Tertiary Period was indeed crap. But quite exciting!

In geology terms.

Now if we're talking Triassic Period...

DK
Why do some people tell everyone that they are leaving?

I don't get it!

...no one cares but, bye, anyway.
"I'm a drama queen who suddenly found that my driving style was totally flawed. Instead of learning to drive properly I'm going to stamp my feet and slam my doors and make sure everyone can see how much of a brat I am. Now excuse me while I go to fix my hair and stare at myself for hours in my diamond-studded full-length mirror."

Repeat after me (in sentences no more than 2 words, for the brain dead):
Throttle off.
Clutch in.
Shift gear.
Clutch out.
Throttle on.
Quote from Dajmin :"I'm a drama queen who suddenly found that my driving style was totally flawed. Instead of learning to drive properly I'm going to stamp my feet and slam my doors and make sure everyone can see how much of a brat I am. Now excuse me while I go to fix my hair and stare at myself for hours in my diamond-studded full-length mirror."

Well you gotta do what you gotta do Dajmin. But it is a shame when the long termers pack their bags and leave.

I've had some good race's with you dude, and i'm sure many others have to. So let me say on behalf of the community, "you genuinely will be missed, but the door will always be open to you should you have a change of heart and come back to us"

Bye dude, bye, and take care, hope all goes well for you and the band :wave2:

Huh? I'm going nowhere, I was doing my "whiner" impression. There's inverted commas and everything!

Sheesh, I'll never leave LFS because no other driving sim makes me feel like I'm controlling everything that happens And...I love you guys and... <sob> I just want to thank everyone who believed in us and <sniff> the Flying Spaghetti Monster and all the pirates of the world. We couldn't have done it without you!

Quote from Dajmin :Sheesh, I'll never leave LFS because no other driving sim makes me feel like I'm controlling everything that happens And...I love you guys and... <sob> I just want to thank everyone who believed in us and <sniff> the Flying Spaghetti Monster and all the pirates of the world. We couldn't have done it without you!

:grouphug: Ahhhh Lol, you nutter

And let me close in repeating those timeless and wise words of Our Lord God Douglas Q Adams:-

Sentient puddle

"One analogy Adams put forward about religion was that of the "sentient puddle". This analogy is intended to refute the suggestion that the existence of God and His love for mankind would be proven because the world is perfectly designed for our needs. He compared such thinkers to an intelligent puddle of water. He said the puddle is certain that the hole in the ground it occupies must have been designed specifically for it because it fits him so well. The puddle exists under the sun until it has entirely evaporated" wiki bible, circa 2007bc

Seems as though we "The United LFS Community of Hardcore Nutters" have all found our one true puddle. Long may it rain !

(Wow, i'm in a really daft mood this morning, sorry !) I'll get me coat
#22 - Gizz
well i must say im gutted Skarpegg, im trying to hold back the tears here but...... oooooo geeeesh, how will we all sleep tonight knowing that your not around any more... this is to mutch!...

all those posts were you helped your fellow drivers and had us in stiches laughing, and its all come to an end..

A D I O S!! .......

now this is why i LOVE!!!!!!!!!!! the latest patch, its filtering out all those twonks that have supercars all over there bedroom walls and think given the chance they could show MS how its realy done when they dont even know how to change gear.... and use the word "CLUTCH" in there company and they look at you like you have a dead dog taped to your head .....

common dev's MORE realism!!!!!!!,

carnt wait till the damage model get done fully.... then LFS will be racing heaven!!!!!, i can see it now....

"scawen whats this all about!!!!!, i was online just and had a collision at turn one, i whent strait into the back of him, i didnt brake as it slows me down, in the last patch i could do this and HE would be shunted off the track, but since this new patch and this CRAP you call a damage model this is no longer the case, my car was totaled!!!! i only hit him at 120mph and he was doing about 50!!!!!!, my engine just died (would not start again) and all my front wheels were all messed up!!! whats this crap all about!!!??? i carnt enjoy racing like this... now i have to use my brakes and AVOID yes thats right AVOID other cars on the track in front of me!! this is stupid...

i was on my brothers playstation and was on NFS carbon, i am the fastest on there, i use the walls to bounce me round the corners, and i hitt walls at 200mph quite frequently and i still finish first everytime, so dont tell me i dont know how to drive cus race me on NFS and i will own ya ass all day!, call this a sim pffft well i wont be plaing anymore just thought i would let you know that..
ADIOS! crap drivers"

is it just me or are you all looking forward to those posts and get rid of these idiots who think a big bore exhaust on a metro is a cause to click there fingers while saying "naaaaaaa das baaaaad maaaan buyakacha" and think the guy driving it is some kind of driving god....

ooohhh common devs xmas break over, lets get rid of these idiots and get the real simers/racers in!!!! .....more realism!!!!
Quote from Gizz :
well i must say im gutted Skarpegg, im trying to hold back the tears here but...... oooooo geeeesh, how will we all sleep tonight knowing that your not around any more... this is to mutch!...

all those posts were you helped your fellow drivers and had us in stiches laughing, and its all come to an end..

A D I O S!! .......

now this is why i LOVE!!!!!!!!!!! the latest patch, its filtering out all those twonks that have supercars all over there bedroom walls and think given the chance they could show MS how its realy done when they dont even know how to change gear.... and use the word "CLUTCH" in there company and they look at you like you have a dead dog taped to your head .....

common dev's MORE realism!!!!!!!,

carnt wait till the damage model get done fully.... then LFS will be racing heaven!!!!!, i can see it now....

"scawen whats this all about!!!!!, i was online just and had a collision at turn one, i whent strait into the back of him, i didnt brake as it slows me down, in the last patch i could do this and HE would be shunted off the track, but since this new patch and this CRAP you call a damage model this is no longer the case, my car was totaled!!!! i only hit him at 120mph and he was doing about 50!!!!!!, my engine just died (would not start again) and all my front wheels were all messed up!!! whats this crap all about!!!??? i carnt enjoy racing like this... now i have to use my brakes and AVOID yes thats right AVOID other cars on the track in front of me!! this is stupid...

i was on my brothers playstation and was on NFS carbon, i am the fastest on there, i use the walls to bounce me round the corners, and i hitt walls at 200mph quite frequently and i still finish first everytime, so dont tell me i dont know how to drive cus race me on NFS and i will own ya ass all day!, call this a sim pffft well i wont be plaing anymore just thought i would let you know that..
ADIOS! crap drivers"

is it just me or are you all looking forward to those posts and get rid of these idiots who think a big bore exhaust on a metro is a cause to click there fingers while saying "naaaaaaa das baaaaad maaaan buyakacha" and think the guy driving it is some kind of driving god....

ooohhh common devs xmas break over, lets get rid of these idiots and get the real simers/racers in!!!! .....more realism!!!!

Holy cow...that was a funny read!
Quote from Skarpegg :KT burning out in one dounut, to get the car on track again..

Just try to stay ON the track.....
Closing thread before we get any "spam" reported posts.
This thread is closed

KT Crap
(25 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG