The online racing simulator
Thoughts on Furries (such as me)
(129 posts, started )

Poll : Furries

I dont care doesn't matter to me
I like them (or am one of them)
I hate them (hate anything associated with furries)
I only hate the yiffers (the sexual ones)
Quote from thisnameistaken :I just find the whole thing bizarre. I mean, there are lots of rather obsessive and nerdy comic book fans out there but you don't find full chat rooms of people pretending to be their favourite character.

You do get cosplay though Granted its kinda limited to the US and the Asian continent, as far as I know...
Quote from DragonCommando :It doesn't matter, it's still discusting.
And thats not the first time I've seen an image like that, and unfortunately, it probably won't be the last.

some people are just not cut out for the rigours of surfing the intarblag ... you better leave before its too late

speaking of goth how do you furry serve someone ?
I'm a bit worried now....... sometimes I ask my ole lady to dress up like an Ewok before she can recieve her new staff.

Does this make me a Cat. 3?
Quote from the_angry_angel :You do get cosplay though Granted its kinda limited to the US and the Asian continent, as far as I know...

I know a lot of people who went to an anime convention in London dressed as various Mario characters D:
Quote from lizardfolk :

Category 1 are people who just have an affinity for it. Nothing more nothing less. (Think casual StarFox fans).

honestly I'm not sure if i can be into this group, but never farther than this.

i'm now getting into drawing (i haven't done it since my 15 years, and i'm 18 now. never had the skills, but hey, it's never too late to try it again) and i can say anthropomorphic animals are great models to be based on, because you are not limted to the human form, and you can always vary on some details, ad let's face it, everyone likes a well drawn artwork (surely not mine :razz, no matter in what it consists.
the world is dying dudes....
Quote from thisnameistaken :I just find the whole thing bizarre. I mean, there are lots of rather obsessive and nerdy comic book fans out there but you don't find full chat rooms of people pretending to be their favourite character.

1. There are a lot of things more bizarre on the net than this. In fact this is quite normal if you venture deeper into the net

2. Role Playing...the concept that spawned RPGs and MMORPGs. The original idea in Dungeons and Dragons, Star Wars RPG, etc are still very popular and everywhere on the net.

Quote from DragonCommando :@not sure,

Oh god , I'd take that off if I where you.
I was going to quote your post, but I just don't think I need to.

Thats the sort of thing I can't stand. Dragon's don't even exist in the real world, they arn't even furry. so how the hell do people get off on them!

People can get off on anything...seriously ANYTHING. You think getting of on furries are weird you guys probably have never heard of scat (And just in case you dont know scat or coprophiliac is someone who is sexually attracted to the sight, smell, feel and taste of...crap...(yes dodo you make in the toilet)).

I can tell a good majority of the LFS players dont wander around on the net LOL

Quote from jonny__27 :honestly I'm not sure if i can be into this group, but never farther than this.

i'm now getting into drawing (i haven't done it since my 15 years, and i'm 18 now. never had the skills, but hey, it's never too late to try it again) and i can say anthropomorphic animals are great models to be based on, because you are not limted to the human form, and you can always vary on some details, ad let's face it, everyone likes a well drawn artwork (surely not mine ), no matter in what it consists.

If you avoid the...sexual pictures, furry artwork are actually VERY VERY good.
Quote from lizardfolk :
I can tell a good majority of the LFS players dont wander around on the net LOL

They do, but they deliberately avoid the bowels of the Internet and many of them are not into role playing games, at least not since they were pimply teenage nerds.
I haven't got it all. This is my representation of a Furry from this thread, tell me if I'm wrong.

This girl gets on the beach and you,re there, oiled and ready for some hot action:

She come to you, ask for sexual favor but you tell her that your sweet heart is waiting for you at home:

That's a Furry right? I must be close.
@lizardfolk

If it exists, people get off on it somehow, I learned that very quickly when I started posting and viewing artwork on the web.

I've basicaly desencitized myself to it, so it doesn't bother me that much. As an artist I can't avoid it because if I completely restrict myself to deviantart, which is safe from it, I don't see alot of the good artists because some of them are furrys, just not the perverted ones. And alot of people seem to hate Deviantart as well, and even though they arn't furries, they go to furry sites beliveing that they have more freedom there.

Another thing that realy pisses me off is that you get realy good artists drawing that garbage, and its a complete waste of good talent. They can draw realy well, and make amazing works of art, and than they just go and draw something like that and it leaves you going "WHAT THE F*** IS THIS!"
If you want an example here it is :

BTW the Lizardman is an actual mythical creature just like the Dragons and Salamanders are.
Quote from DragonCommando :@lizardfolk

If it exists, people get off on it somehow, I learned that very quickly when I started posting and viewing artwork on the web.

I've basicaly desencitized myself to it, so it doesn't bother me that much. As an artist I can't avoid it because if I completely restrict myself to deviantart, which is safe from it, I don't see alot of the good artists because some of them are furrys, just not the perverted ones. And alot of people seem to hate Deviantart as well, and even though they arn't furries, they go to furry sites beliveing that they have more freedom there.

Another thing that realy pisses me off is that you get realy good artists drawing that garbage, and its a complete waste of good talent. They can draw realy well, and make amazing works of art, and than they just go and draw something like that and it leaves you going "WHAT THE F*** IS THIS!"

I completely agree. For some reason the sick artist are the good ones. It's a shame. DA is hated for their policy but I for one applaud their policy.

But remember if you think getting of on furries are weird you guys probably have never heard of scat (And just in case you dont know scat or coprophiliac is someone who is sexually attracted to the sight, smell, feel and taste of...crap...(yes dodo you make in the toilet)).
{lizardfolk's images}
Those are furries of the clean kind.
Quote from DragonCommando :{lizardfolk's images}
Those are furries of the clean kind.

Those are GOOD furry clean art, but these are rare to find.
Quote from lizardfolk :I completely agree. For some reason the sick artist are the good ones. It's a shame. DA is hated for their policy but I for one applaud their policy.

But remember if you think getting of on furries are weird you guys probably have never heard of scat (And just in case you dont know scat or coprophiliac is someone who is sexually attracted to the sight, smell, feel and taste of...crap...(yes dodo you make in the toilet)).

Oh I've heard of it, I've heard of or seen all manner of fetishes.

Some of them don't make sence and leave you . others are completely apauling.
Quote from lizardfolk :For some reason the sick artist are the good ones. It's a shame.

LOL... Loving this thread - come on, what do you mean by sick?! I'm guessing you've never read De Sade or Bataille, never seen Hans Bellmer's work, or Andre Masson's prints. Not that I would consider these particular artists as sick, but their art makes dragon shagging look rather cute and innocent.

"Pleasure only starts once the worm has got into the fruit, to become delightful, happiness must be tainted with poison."
Georges Bataille
Quote from nihil :LOL... Loving this thread - come on, what do you mean by sick?! I'm guessing you've never read De Sade or Bataille, never seen Hans Bellmer's work, or Andre Masson's prints. Not that I would consider these particular artists as sick, but their art makes dragon shagging look rather cute and innocent.

"Pleasure only starts once the worm has got into the fruit, to become delightful, happiness must be tainted with poison."
Georges Bataille

Dude, YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW. Lets leave it at that
-_-
Haha, it does get under your skin a bit...
Quote from lizardfolk :Dude, YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW. Lets leave it at that

Would I have asked if I didn't want to know?
bizniz!

uhm

uhm

UHM!
Quote from nihil :Would I have asked if I didn't want to know?

I think posting a link to something that shows just how sick and discusting furry art can get is against LFS's forum rules.
If not, I'm sure someone can find something as an example, I REALY don't want to though.

Thoughts on Furries (such as me)
(129 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG