The online racing simulator
Hmm players?
(30 posts, started )
Quote from Dajmin :The biggest problem in LFS is always finding a server running the combo you want. It always will be too. Thankfully there are now plenty of servers that have track and car rotations. You just need to put up with it until it changes to something you like.

But I want to race the F1 car at FE Rallyx Green!
Then start your own server. Start a trend, don't follow one!
There's masses n masses of servers. Just that most of them are empty. For any car type, with empty off, I rarely see more than 1 page for SS & GTR. As far as I can see it, LFS is dead. Except for conedodgers, most places only have a few players. I don't race anymore since the patch came out. I think that killed it, and that's why there's no one on anymore cept for lots of empty servers. Might be different in diffrnt time zone though differnt time of day.
Quote from Venus :There's masses n masses of servers. Just that most of them are empty. For any car type, with empty off, I rarely see more than 1 page for SS & GTR. As far as I can see it, LFS is dead. Except for conedodgers, most places only have a few players. I don't race anymore since the patch came out. I think that killed it, and that's why there's no one on anymore cept for lots of empty servers. Might be different in diffrnt time zone though differnt time of day.

LFS is a race simulator, if you think that the patch killed it, then maybe NFS is for you. If anything the patch has just made it even better.
Quote from seinfeld :Troll troll trolly trollity McTroll

*yawn*

Hmm players?
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG