The online racing simulator
Hmm players?
(30 posts, started )
Hmm players?
So i bought S2 a week ago or something...And i see only like ~20 server wich has players online...And there are 5 about cruise servers and about 10 drift ones and race ones?only 5 or something and the tracks are Blackwood or that Aston ones...Am i missing something or whats wrong?
And theres 400 servers and about ~30 are such where is some ppl in...
I mean i would like to race Fern bay tracks with LX it should be fun but theres no servers for that wheres ppl online ...
A lot of the servers are private team servers which you need to specifically know the name of to join.

If you want busy servers, try the CTRA servers, they're always a good laugh.
Well i cant join CTRA race servers it says i need higher license...And i dont wanna race at CTRA race 1 coz its S1...
O and how can i get higher license at CTRA
Location, time and date.

Player spike is usually at night, I'd say after 21 UTC.
Quote from juurme :Well i cant join CTRA race servers it says i need higher license...And i dont wanna race at CTRA race 1 coz its S1...
O and how can i get higher license at CTRA

Just join the Race 1 server. You don't need a license there, in fact you acquire one there.

Be prepared though. It aint the Gentlemen's Drivers Club for sure but that will get prolly much better when you got a Silver License so you can get away from there.
you have missed something, the LFS WAS great, that is what you have missed.
the game has goten to old, with minmal updates, and egotistical developers, that dont keep the community interested, wait for GT5 or a better game for PC
LFS is DEAD unless it gets a gFX update, and some revised engine sounds that sound like cars, and a better tire and phisics update, and a.. well the list goes on people have been waiting years for it to improve and its hit a wall unfortuantly
#7 - axus
I just remembered a nifty forum feature called the Ignore list. Bye-bye seinfeld.
Anton, to be honest I think we need to show the mods where that "ban" function is located.
Yes, LFS is dead. You can stop mourning and leave this graveyard of a forum now.

:tombstone R.I.P. LFS :tombstone
Quote from seinfeld : you have missed something, the LFS WAS great, that is what you have missed.
the game has goten to old, with minmal updates, and egotistical developers, that dont keep the community interested, wait for GT5 or a better game for PC
LFS is DEAD unless it gets a gFX update, and some revised engine sounds that sound like cars, and a better tire and phisics update, and a.. well the list goes on people have been waiting years for it to improve and its hit a wall unfortuantly

That makes no sense. How can LFS be dead when they are selling more and more licenses everyday and the amount of players keeps rising all the time?
The thing why there aren't millions of players online, is because LFS is a sim. It's part of a niche market so the playerbase is really small if you compare to some popular online games like FPS shooters.
The biggest problem in LFS is always finding a server running the combo you want. It always will be too. Thankfully there are now plenty of servers that have track and car rotations. You just need to put up with it until it changes to something you like.
Quote from seinfeld :wait for GT5 or a better game for PC

Why wait for some crappy screenshot generating arcade game, best played when drunk, or YEARS for a decent competitor, when you can have it all here and now?
imo all games are game's at the end of the day , dont take them so serious. t best i re-call there being 52 live servers that where joinable ( before Y ) .

if you want a realistic experience , buy a car.
Quote from axus :I just remembered a nifty forum feature called the Ignore list. Bye-bye seinfeld.

Freedom of speech anyone?
LFS is dead? Since being absent from the forum for a few months, then re-joining and seeing how many players there are online on LFSW (was 1345 when I checked) thats double the number of players there were in 2006. If LFS is dying then you might want to check if you are still living.
Quote from breadfan :Freedom of speech anyone?

I dont recall reading THAT in the forum constitution... Since when is a forum a democracy?
Quote from theirishnoob :imo all games are game's at the end of the day , dont take them so serious. t best i re-call there being 52 live servers that where joinable ( before Y ) .

if you want a realistic experience , buy a car.

52? I regularly see over 200 joinable servers in LFS (when I say regular, I mean when I load it, which isn't as often as I'd like).

I do own several cars, yet I still crave the thrill of racing without the cost, work and time on top.
Dunno - but I logged on last night and there was 470 servers that I could've joined, - not including many more private servers.

I joined Conedogers with 32 online.....erm not exactly empty.

There was hundreds online on other servers - so I don't know what this thread is about really.

Sure there are busy times of day or week and some relatively quiet times too, but we all have real lives to get on with - don't we?
Man race on s1 servers i now race on Fern bay really cool with lx4 which makes good drifts
Quote from seinfeld :you have missed something, the LFS WAS great, that is what you have missed.

Hehe, amusing post.

The graphics are not bad - not cutting edge but not bad.

Sounds yeah I agree - mostly terrible IMO

Yeah GT5, with what six cars?, lol.

But the online experience and behaviour on public servers is the best I have found so far.

Guess we all have different priorities, but mine is being able to race more people than I have fingers on just one hand.

And if I crash then the mistake is mine - not the software.
Quote from seinfeld :you have missed something, the LFS WAS great, that is what you have missed.

Emo
________
Love lyrics advice
Quote from juurme :So i bought S2 a week ago or something...And i see only like ~20 server wich has players online...And there are 5 about cruise servers and about 10 drift ones and race ones?only 5 or something and the tracks are Blackwood or that Aston ones...Am i missing something or whats wrong?
And theres 400 servers and about ~30 are such where is some ppl in...
I mean i would like to race Fern bay tracks with LX it should be fun but theres no servers for that wheres ppl online ...

In the display list of host screen, click the button marked all at the top right of the screen, then at the bottom right of the screen click yes against all the boxes listed, then click refresh. You might find there are a few more servers visible now
LFS: lesson for everyone!

I´ve been with LFS from 2004/2005 with my friends. I have been out for year or so. I´ve spend some time in serious leagues (GTR, GTR2, RACE, RACE07, GTL, FORZA2) just for fun and after a year or so (work, family, house, simbin games) of good but not realistic experience, I installed my LFS S2 and I´m totally "IN" once again and forever (thanks for the latest Y patch). LFS is really so addictive, I cannot find words. It´s a quite different story. Superb mature community, best netcode, best physics and a lots of "goodies" you cannot find in other "simulators". I´ve been blind for a longtime, but that´s it. When you came back, you will finally understand what the LFS and on_line racing is all about. And yes it´s a TRUE simulator.

Hmm players?
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG