The online racing simulator
UKCT Welcomes Young Master James / james12s
(51 posts, started )
i think he meant jack and chris lol
Looking at james' avatar I can clearly see why you are putting more weight on his computer skills

Have fun
yeah what i rutinly do to cars in lfs lol, oh and that is NOT my car im only 15 lol,
Congrats both!
thanks again guys for all the congrats
Congrats guys!
Nice one James, i cant think of a nicer bunch of guys for you to have joined. (apart from us of course, but we're just not geeky enough for you:razz
#33 - Dru
Quote from The Moose :Nice one James, i cant think of a nicer bunch of guys for you to have joined. (apart from us of course, but we're just not geeky enough for you:razz

true - we know Jack about computers - and we all know how much Jack knows..
Grats James. And alsways remember Great team, greater lap times.
Nice one Guy's, best of luck James
Well look at that James has entered the UKCT. What a great adition to the team. Well donr James. UKCT you have found a nice new member. well done.
#37 - Jakg
He's been hanging around UKCT TS for quite some time now, and frankly like a bad smell we just couldn't get him to go away, so we accepted him in the hope we'd get used to the smell. Much like we do with Sam!

Joking, love ya James :P
lol

love you too, lol
nice choice for both sides
Lordy, I heard FPR doesn't have cookies...

You're missing out.
Well done James, not just on having the coolest name in the history of names, but also for joining UKCT.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :
You're missing out.

does "missing out" means i´m missing something (going on) or
that i´m missed on track?

however, i got a few other, more important, things to do over
the x-mas days, like family and friends

but i hope i can return next weekend
thanks mate
Quote from LordBlaster :does "missing out" means i´m missing something (going on) or
that i´m missed on track?

however, i got a few other, more important, things to do over
the x-mas days, like family and friends

but i hope i can return next weekend

You're missing out on cookies by not joining UKCT
Quote from Gil07 :You're missing out on cookies by not joining UKCT

ahhh

i would, i would, but i´m a member of my favorite lfs-team already
Welcome in James! I know you have been wanting this for a while, now you got your chance!

I don't think you could find a tighter knit team like UKCT is. We don't just play LFS, we play all sorts of PC games together and whenever someones PC is on they are usually in the TS channel.

Grats again, hope you enjoy and welcome :grouphug:
Welcome James - good to see it all official, like.

I'm glad you're in the UK - it was a bit of a mission getting the Jaffas out to Dustin. Yours should be much easier.
lol chris ahnd thanks guys
yes congrats james
Congratulations James, well deserved young man. Got yourself a good team there. Maybe now we can have a driver from UKCT who can complete a whole season in the Baby-R league

UKCT Welcomes Young Master James / james12s
(51 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG