The online racing simulator
UKCT Welcomes Young Master James / james12s
(51 posts, started )
#1 - SamH
UKCT are delighted to announce the latest addition to its driver line-up, Master James Stonestreet James has been a member of the UKCT community for some time now, and is a valued contributor in our Teamspeak channel. We have been watching James' progress in LFS over the last few months and are absolutely satisfied that he meets all the criteria for joining the team - he's not incredibly fast, he's capable of rolling a car with the best of us, and most important as far as we're concerned, he's an all-round nice lad

Importantly, James also meets the unspoken criteria for UKCT, including an interest in computing, an extremely extensive knowledge of computers and hardware (yes, James actually really knows his stuff) and the confidence and ability to hold his own in a verbal scrap in our Teamspeak channel

UKCT are a close-knit group that doesn't often open its doors to new players, and I feel James should be proud of himself for gaining UKCT driver status. It's not about on-track pace, to us. We don't pretend to be a particularly competitive team at all. For UKCT, it's all about the individual as he/she relates to a team environment. As many of you know, James suffers from Aspergers Syndrome. This can be a debilitating condition, particularly with respect to social interaction, so to win a spot within our group, and to win the hearts of our members, is something that I hope James will be able to consider a personal milestone achievement!

Welcome to UKCT, James. We're glad to have you onboard
#2 - J@tko
Congrats!!!

Well done James and CTRA!

EDIT:
Quote from SamH :

Importantly, James also meets the unspoken criteria for UKCT, including an interest in computing, an extremely extensive knowledge of computers and hardware (yes, James actually really knows his stuff) and the confidence and ability to hold his own in a verbal scrap in our Teamspeak channel

Well, that's me out of the running then!!!!
Grats to both James and UKCT
now you see sam isnt always a big ogre lol,he is usually ukct's big freadly and cudly yorkshire sheep, lol, thanks alot sam, you do have an excellent way with words, a message like that means alot to me, truthfully

edit: thanks guys
#5 - Dru
Congratulations James
#6 - SamH
Quote from james12s :now you see sam isnt always a big ogre lol,he is usually ukct's big freadly and cudly yorkshire sheep, lol,

Shhh.. don't tell 'em that!:yikes: I reckon I've got 'em all fooled!!

hehe!!
#7 - Bean0
Congrats James.

Quote from james12s :now you see sam isnt always a big ogre lol

I always imagined him to be a bit Shrek like
lol sam you were never fouling anyone
Who?!

#10 - Jakg
This was a nice surprise to read on the fourm. God i need to be in TS more...!

I was actually going to suggest this a few nights ago, but couldn't be bothered :P

James, does yer forum account need upgrading? You better get y0 ass in the Integral League!
oh yes it does, and i will oblige the request gladly lol
Jack, you should have heard what I said about a week back, all those people who think I'm vastly immature and inappropriate at all times (which I am), would be pleasantly surprised.
#13 - Dru
Quote from Jakg :This was a nice surprise to read on the fourm. God i need to be in TS more...!

I was actually going to suggest this a few nights ago, but couldn't be bothered :P

James, does yer forum account need upgrading? You better get y0 ass in the Integral League!

i heard that its 1 in, 1 out at UKCT - and therefore you are know out Jak, as you don't know enuff about computers.... J/K
lol dru
Sounds good to me Dru, take him, it's not like he drives anyways, his right hand is always too cramped up after long nights with his "girlfriend".

:hide:
Congrats
NIce one for everyone involved
Very cool to check the forums and find some uplifting news for a change!!
thanks again guys, see you on the track
Gongrats to both, will see you in UF-BR, if you driving there.
oh yes i definatly am,ty, and love the avatar
Congrats guys, good luck and have fun
#21 - SamH
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Sounds good to me Dru, take him, it's not like he drives anyways, his right hand is always too cramped up after long nights with his "girlfriend".

:hide:

Oi! We only have 2 drivers who can actually complete 20% of a race.. and you wanna give one of 'em away!?
the rest run out of fuel, a tell tail ukct trait or look at gauges then hit a wall at SO rolling the car
#23 - SamH
Bahh humbug!

i think you mean bbbbbbaaaaaaaaa humbug
Quote from SamH :Oi! We only have 2 drivers who can actually complete 20% of a race.. and you wanna give one of 'em away!?

2?! I can't complete 20% of a race.

(51 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG