The online racing simulator

Poll : Which camera views do you use when you are spectating a race?

tv view
Cockpit view (in car)
Third person view (Behind car)
eagle/heli view
Custom view
All Views
View to the front wheels
Some may need more then others.
Since the only times I spectate its to check the line of a certain combo or to take a break I use mostly cockpit and heli if its a race. 3rd person if im teaching someone how to drift

Thanks for adding the All views option
79% of the community uses TV View? o.O
#29 - Gunn
Quote from Riders Motion :79% of the community uses TV View? o.O

But many of them use more than one view. Alone the statistic does not tell the true story.
Oh fark! I thought it was 'Which view do ou use when racing'
But it does show you which one is used the most amount of times.
ie TV view is used by many people even tho they use other views such as cockpit aswell.

Meh maybe I shouldve made the question different. Anyways...
I made this poll cuz i was curious to see which view they used when they were spectating heh...
Nah, the question is fine, I only stopped to read after 'Which cameras views do you use' that's it.
I mainly use cockpit, tv and chase view. Chase view more for analysing incidents rather than the aesthetics.
Quote from Gunn :*edit: wheels only view I can't remember using for any purpose though. IMO it has no place in LFS.

The poll is incorrect since it allows you to vote for the wheels view AND the custom view. They're actually the same. The "wheels" view just happens to be the default custom view.
I change between every veiw there is if I`m spectating the race.
Quote from felplacerad :The poll is incorrect since it allows you to vote for the wheels view AND the custom view. They're actually the same. The "wheels" view just happens to be the default custom view.

Yeah I did think about that but its true that you cant really vote for Custom AND wheels as its impossible to have them both set up =/. But since its one of the default views I still put it as I know some people use it even when they are driving so many it is used by people to analize the line.
I have the custom view set to inside sitting on the passenger seat, Feels weird for the first few mins u use it
When I am trying to admin a race I will usually use the chase view. I find it gives the best idea of what is alongside and ahead of the car you are viewing, you can also see the throttle trace. But if I am just watching a race I will use the TV and cockpit views.
I use all views
I use all views as well, though TV view mostly unless I'm interested in a particular incident.

Is it possible to define presets for the custom view? I like some variations on the custom view, such as a 70's car chase style camera on the running board looking forward past the front wheel, but it would be great if I could define a few custom views and then flip between them.
Quote from AeroMechanical :I use all views as well, though TV view mostly unless I'm interested in a particular incident.

Is it possible to define presets for the custom view? I like some variations on the custom view, such as a 70's car chase style camera on the running board looking forward past the front wheel, but it would be great if I could define a few custom views and then flip between them.

Hi! This might be just what you're looking for:

FlipCams

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG