The online racing simulator
My helmet
(11 posts, started )
My helmet
I was wondering if you very talented skin makes could make me the helmet i use in RL I would very much appreciate it if someone could make this for me. My helmet is the pic below except the red parts are blue like the pic below that pls pls pls can someone make this ^^

Hope you guys had a good christmas and have a happy new year
Is this possible for someone to do ? I know the front will have to be adapted but i hope someone can do it
hmm how come no one has responded ? i know its a bike helmet but im sure someone could adapt it please could someone respons either saying no one will make it or someone will, thanks
#4 - Rish
Hmmm i might have a look at it for you. im working all weekend though so it wont be right away.
thanks for replying im just happy you said you might do it ^^
#6 - Rish
I'll keep you updated with any progress. Hopefully i'll only be doing half a day tomorrow so i might be able to make a start tomorrow afternoon!
just wonderdering how its going ?
#8 - Rish
honestly mate i've not even touched it. sorry if i get chance this weekend i will have a go, i'm busy saturday coz i gotta go and upgrade my brothers mains board and do some work for him but i should be able to to make a start sunday!
lol how about this week any developments ? sorry to keep pestering you, i just want someone to make it for me
#10 - BURN
looks like he aint started yet, at least i hope cause i would waste my time then.

i`ll give it a try, but keep in mind it wont work due to the shape of the lfs helmet. (and my limited skills ^^)
#11 - Rish
Sorry dude, i aint started it yet. If BURN don't sort it let me know, add me to msn or something and just keep shouting at me till i do it lol. Sorry to be a let down!

My helmet
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG