The online racing simulator
LFS.exe Crash
(14 posts, started )
LFS.exe Crash
For the past few days my lfs has been random crashing. Somethimes it give me a error saying your lfs.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. and sometimes its just close like if u hit alt f4. Anyways i have redownload a clean verson of lfs and tryed it on muli hardrives. Still the same thing. The weird thing is that this has just started. I have tryed everything i could think of. Anyhelp would be nice. And if get the problem post and we might get a patch ''if we can find the problem'' anyways thanks

Sarge
#2 - Jakg
LFS is THE most stable app i've ever used. ONE crash in 3 years, which no-one was ever able to reproduce. Is your PC stable?
Quote from Jakg :LFS is THE most stable app i've ever used. ONE crash in 3 years, which no-one was ever able to reproduce. Is your PC stable?

PC stable??
He might mean if your PC isn't overclocked, or having high temps inside...

BTW I've been playing LFS for one year and a bit more, and LFS never crashed
My computer is fine, its stable. Fine temp. This just started.
#6 - wien
If this is happening often and randomly it's very likely it's your computer, and not LFS. Have you tried running a stability test like Prime95 or MemTest x86 to see if you have stability issues? Even a computer that "runs everything else fine" can have some hidden issues only encountered by certain software.

If you've run those and encountered no errors, and your drivers are up to date, get the crash address (should be reported in the little window appearing when the application crashes) and post that here. That way Scawen can have a look and see if it's a bug or not.
ok i have no errors and eberything is up to date, and all the error says is, We are sorry for the incovince, but lfs.exe has encounterd a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for any inconvinace. and the closed after hittin end program ''only thing i can do'' i did a Winaso scan, and Ccleaner etc, so far it hasnt happend but it crashes when it wants to.. so i dunno, i might have to cry '' just a little'' not too much.
#8 - Jakg
Do you have a crash adress? Do you do the same thing each time etc?

Chances are if LFS keeps crashing randomly its your PC.
no error adress, im starting to think its windows, ill have to do a reformat
maybe , drivers or bad instalation of xp?

in my sistem lfs never crash , in other games like Mafia , red faction , MSTS and may payne 2 , i have a crash but the crash ushes is for the integrated video card i have

try reinstal driver or windows xp
________
Honda G4 Transmission Specifications
It was windows, i figured this when Css and Cysis, AND LFS did about the same thing.. Did a reinstall and all is good
i have this problem too and i cant figure it out. This only comes up when i try to join a sever, the loading stops then error message pops up. Message i get is the same, lfs.exe needs to close.. this is what the error report contains - EventType : InPageError P1 : c000009c P2 : 00000003. Any help is much appreciated
redo windows
luckily i found a computer genious and got some help. Everything is sorted now, cheers boys.

LFS.exe Crash
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG