The online racing simulator
"Drift Resistance" What is with this?
(130 posts, closed, started )
Take skiing for example, drifing in skiing would just be to see who could make the most/biggest snow plooms :P In Skiing Ski Jumping is probobly the 'drifting' of the Skii world, as it's not 'racing' or time based, it's distance based and then judged on style marks but again, people are saying 'LFS IS A RACE SIMULATOR SO WE CAN ALL DO BOTH' well, think about it like this. Drifting ISN'T racing, so it can't be included to a RACE simulator can it? Whether LFS is specifically a RACE sim or not, is open to debate though..
Quote from RMachucaA :wrong.

The fastest way is to keep the car as straight as possible, everytime you loose traction on the rear wheels, its forward motion that is lost longitudaly, loosing that little bit of speed. It might be usefull in rallying, but not road racing.

Sorry, I didn't make myself clear enough.

I should have emphasised the fact that I ment that you have to go around every corner in a slight four wheel drift.
Live For Speed

close the thread now please.
there's dwo styles in drifting (i think)
show drifting (D1 GP, Formula-D and other competitions)

speed drifting
like in s1, dwo (or more) cars are drifting on corners for first place in.. race? in battle.
so.. this is drift racing :>

live for SPEED, online RACING sim etc.. it isn't argument. we can drifting for best time, or best place, it's like racing but with sliding on corners
and.. what about cruise servers? this is racing.. as hell.
Quote from March Hare :Sorry, I didn't make myself clear enough.

I should have emphasised the fact that I ment that you have to go around every corner in a slight four wheel drift.

Only because it's not physically possible to do otherwise..
This thread is closed

"Drift Resistance" What is with this?
(130 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG