The online racing simulator
Adaptive Racing is looking for racers.
(41 posts, started )
Would love to join but im stil struglinng with the GTR(FZR ect) cars and the FOX

Havent competed in anny leages so far
and deu to not having much time my CTRA license is stil low
Quote from danowat :Preferably ones that won't be with the team for 5 minutes, then piss off to Clownpaint

Unfortunate that it has to obviously affect your team like this Dan. I (we) do still wish you good luck with the team.

I'm sure AR is a great, friendly team, one which I wouldn't mind being part of myself.

We all feel the same way: http://www.my3id.com/forum/ind ... p;p=26852&#entry26852

P.S. If you're interested, gives us a PM and we will consider you in our line-up too.
Yeah sad to read Adaptive, but keep it going...

I know you can do it..in 1 months time there will be more members, but choose the right members next time....

Cya on the track...and in your forum..
Quote from DaveWS : Unfortunate that it has to obviously affect your team like this Dan. I (we) do still wish you good luck with the team.

I'm sure AR is a great, friendly team, one which I wouldn't mind being part of myself.

We all feel the same way: http://www.my3id.com/forum/ind ... p;p=26852&#entry26852

P.S. If you're interested, gives us a PM and we will consider you in our line-up too.

Is it possible to race for one established team and own/manage another? Develop AR for the future while also being a member of a top team.

Good luck to you anyway
Quote from AlienT. :Is it possible to race for one established team and own/manage another? Develop AR for the future while also being a member of a top team.

Good luck to you anyway

How's the saying go? over my dead body.

Put it this way, either Adaptive works, or it doesn't, I want it too work, if I didn't, I wouldn't have started it in the first place.

But I tell ya this, having new drivers poached from a new team is a sure-fire way of killing a team off.

Neither drivers that left for cP left AR in bad standing, both leaving were out of the blue, and none of us knew anything about it, there is nothing I/we did as a team that "forced" either driver to leave.
1) Dave's comment was a joke, obviously you cant drive for one team while managing another.

2) We didn't poach drivers from AR with bad intentions. We were considering Rabbit before he joined AR. I dont know the whole situation with Vain however.

We all wish AR the best of luck and we all feel bad for taking 2 drivers from your team Dan just as you have started up.
That's good to hear Benji

But let's not start something naughty here guys!
#33 - Rish
Shame to hear about the guys leaving, to be honest if people are even contemplating leaving then your better off without them!

I almost wet myself when i saw this on your forum so i thought it should be shared with the rest of LFS! It was titled Merry Christmas from the staff at AR
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=9584184809
Sorry guys
#35 - Rish
Lol xD
Dano got the moves, go dano GO!! xD
Quote from Rish :lol, so is your taste in music .

Oh shut up you! I like modern music too
Don`t argue about music in this topic fellas

I advice every man, that have raced and knowed LFS for a while to apply a application on our forum. I don`t say you need to be a very advanced, fast or have 10 000 000 miles guy, but there is allways an advantage to have the basic knowlege about racing and the game before joining teams.

So, if there is anyone that want to join a fast enough ( ) team, with nice people and good attitutes, throw a application on AR forum.

Damn, I somehow feels dirty after writing that. Reminds me of spam bots for adverting
Quote from The Very End :Damn, I somehow feels dirty after writing that. Reminds me of spam bots for adverting

Shame on you! Not really good luck with the recruitment
Adaptive is going to push for some new members in 2008, and also, we have something in the early planning stages that will hopefully bring some new and up and coming drivers with great LFS potential.

So in the meantime, if you are a mature, and commited member of the LFS community looking for a mature, friendly and ambitous LFS team, drop us a line.
We are currently looking for trial members to help us with the upcoming IGTC.

If you feel you have what it takes to help the team out in IGTC, which is 4 hour endurance racing, and would like to join an up and coming team and race in team endurance events, then drop me a line.

Cheers

Dan,

Adaptive Racing is looking for racers.
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG