The online racing simulator
Adaptive Racing is looking for racers.
(41 posts, started )
We are currently looking add a few racers to our new team, we are looking for some fun, fast ,friendly, mature and experienced racers who have some league experience, as we are looking to be involved with both the BOTT and MOE in the VERY near future.

If you feel you may be suited to racing with one of the new, exciting and up and coming LFS race teams, please do not hesitate to apply here > http://forum.adaptiveracingteam.com/index.php?showforum=10

Rest assured this is no "fly by night" team, our team is commited to making this one of the most fun and competitive racing teams in LFS, so here is your chance to shape and mould this team with your skill, experiance and idea's

Regards

Dan,
Quote from danowat :as we are looking to be involved with both the BOTT and MOE in the VERY near future.

You'd really only need 3-4 drivers prepped and ready for MoE's short events in the first half of the season, so still plenty of room to recruit more before the 24-hour race.

We always welcome new teams (encourage it), there just needs to be some credibility when we look at applications . MoE wont start another season (after this current one) about a year from now, so best to consider it now

Good luck with new drivers!
Yeah, but thats where I want us to be, the only reason we didnt start in BOTT this week is because we didn't have enough drivers, something I would like to solve before round 2.......
Just a quick push to the top

We are still on the look out for drivers, we are currently entered in BOTT, doing our first BOTT event this coming weekend, and we are hoping to apply to MOE aswell.
So, if you are a fairly fast, clean, fun and friendly driver, interested in an active team, and would like to race in either BOTT or MOE, then please do not hesitate to contact us
I see some good drivers and good results in races so far from you guys, so good luck in your recruiting

:up:
I am hoping our first race in BOTT this coming weekend is a success
Quote from danowat :Just a quick push to the top

Stop spamming

Good luck with the recruitment drive, I'm sure you will find another couple of good drivers.
Just thought I would bump this, we are still looking for new drivers, so if you want to apply, please don't hesitate
You guys should really look into fielding a MoE GT2 car. There are several spots open.
We don't have the racers to commit to MOE (we struggled to find drivers to drive in BOTT), which is why we want more drivers
Gotcha, good luck!
AR Needs YOU!

Yes, thats me

****** Obviously this is just a paint.net prat around. But if anyone is at all offended by me defacing Uncle Sam here, then shout at me, and i'll remove it right away. I hope everyone can see the funny side though ******
LMAO, looking good fella
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Mad PS skillzz Celv!!
Quote from audimasta :Mad PS skillzz Celv!!

Well, it's Kelv (in) , and how could you tell it's been PS'd?
Shouldn't it say: Adaptive wants you? ...
Quote from speedway :lol....thats how we got zeugnimod

But your face wasn't on it.

I probably wouldn't have joined then.
wants, needs, same thing, hmmm.........
Quote from danowat :wants, needs, same thing, hmmm.........

No, it aint

Want: to desire; wish or long; something that is not necessary;

Need: something useful, required, or desired that is lacking; necessity or obligation created by some situation;

Well, that settles it, i picked the correct word from those definitions
*coughzorz*
#22 - Rish
Pmsl, Nice G!
BUMP.

We're still looking for racers guys, so if you feel you're up for the challenge, pop by our forum and drop in an application
Quote from GFresh :BUMP.

We're still looking for racers guys

Preferably ones that won't be with the team for 5 minutes, then piss off to Clownpaint
It`s a shame that they all seems to run away to a other team, if it`s the search for a better team or because they have their friends there I don`t know, eighter way it`s sad when people leaves the team to join a other one.

Nothing we can do about it tho, people have free choise, if they don`t want to be in team we of course are not going to force them, but as I have understand the recently two drivers that left team desided to join the same team.

Anyway, we need people, I have not been in team long enought to write a 1000 words essay about the team, but to summary it :
Nice and friendly. And thats the main values I`m looking for, aswell as the drivers that is there now is fairly skilled people.

(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG