The online racing simulator
OOO NOOOOOO But OOOOOO YAY
(5 posts, started )
say goodbye to my old pc lol the cpu packed it in today dont ask me how or why but it was making a funny noise from the motherboard and that was it just stoped during some of my hotlapping
so ive just got my self. will have it running tomoz
Intel Core 2 Duo E6550 Conroe 2.33GHz 4M shared L2 Cache LGA 775 65W Dual-Core Processor

And the Gigabyte P35-DS4 Motherboard
http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Pro ... Spec.aspx?ProductID=2531#

This should be ok till i finish the beast lol

and just because i can ive got another graphics card not as good as my other Nvidia but according to the posts ive being reading from Having Tripple screens its not needed as long as its ok so ive got another Nvidia GeForce 7300GT older model and now the setup looks like this minus the tower as its at the PC shop getting the CPU and MotherBoard installed as im a lazy fooker somtimes

hmmm now im thinking about some wood and screws and somthing else im gona do hmmmmm

and to it top off End the month i get my G25 at the end of the month!
#2 - MR_B
you have a photocopier in your house! that must have cost a fair bit!

Edit: And get yourself a proper wheel for goodness sake :P
GET A G25! I HAVE A G25! I LOOOVE MY G25! I USE MY G25 AT 540 DEGREES!!! EVERYONE, I HAVE A G25! MY LICENSE PLATE SAYS G25-540! AND MY NAME IS STANG70FASTBACK-W-G25!!!! G25, G25, G25, G25, G25, G25, G25, G25!!!!!!!!!

Lol, sorry - joke pertaining to another thread
A G25?No wai!
Quote from MR_B :you have a photocopier in your house! that must have cost a fair bit!

Edit: And get yourself a proper wheel for goodness sake :P

lol the wheels my best mate lol its being through some good times with me lol well im getting another cheap FF one hofully next week and then ill get my G25 when i get the cash dads bday sort of crept up on me lol and i got him a 52inch hdtv and im building him a HTMC so give it some time lol

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG