Happy Birthday * !
(848 posts, started )
:throwrose
Quote from hrtburnout ::throwrose

Get oooofff the staaaaggee!!! *throws the flowers from the table*

Hope you had a good one!
Quote from sgt.flippy :In 5 years you can act nuts and say it's your quarter life crisis!

So true
A other thing, in 9 days I can buy liquor up to 60% ;D Damn it`s going to be wild, someone want to join in for a party?
Quote from hrtburnout :"It's not about how old you are, but how you are old"

are you trying to say i`m old?
Quote from The Very End :So true
A other thing, in 9 days I can buy liquor up to 60% ;D Damn it`s going to be wild, someone want to join in for a party?

32 here, 28.11 that came, so I can say that you still don't have idea how horrible times are coming, between 30-40 must be the worst
Quote from JTbo :32 here, 28.11 that came, so I can say that you still don't have idea how horrible times are coming, between 30-40 must be the worst

Don`t get me to cry
Quote from Rish :are you trying to say i`m old?

The wish is the father of the thought.

Dutch saying
and u dutch are weird, and thats why most ppl dont understand the "Klompkes"
These are klompen (clogs), for those who have never heard of it.

Only a few Dutch (0.01%) still wear it, it's become old-fashioned
Crazy, ok. Dutch, that's true too. But what makes me a bastard?

Happy birthday Sgt. Flippy! I finally passed you on the sadness ratings
Quote from hrtburnout :Crazy, ok. Dutch, that's true too. But what makes me a bastard?

Happy birthday Sgt. Flippy! I finally passed you on the sadness ratings

Thank you! And congratulations
Happy Birthday Michael Schumacher!
Happy birthday!
Quote from Scrabby :and u dutch are weird, and thats why most ppl dont understand the "Klompkes"

Whahaahaha, a Belgie telling a Dutch guy that he is weird hahaha, that made my day. Thank youuuu!
Quote from BlueFlame :Whahaahaha, a Belgie telling a Dutch guy that he is weird hahaha, that made my day. Thank youuuu!

What? We do it all the time! And it's a Belgian.
Quote from sgt.flippy :What? We do it all the time! And it's a Belgian.

No, Belgian isn't slang is it? When Belgians speak Dutch, they speak funny hahah
Quote from BlueFlame :No, Belgian isn't slang is it? When Belgians speak Dutch, they speak funny hahah

What the hell... Belgians always speak Dutch (except for the French ones, duh)
The people from The Netherlands just have a different accent really. It sounds a bit different.
Quote from sgt.flippy :What the hell... Belgians always speak Dutch (except for the French ones, duh)
The people from The Netherlands just have a different accent really. It sounds a bit different.

Well, I am from England, and Dutch people speak DUTCH, Belgian people speak some weird Dutch that's harder to understand. And Belgians seem crazier too!
Quote from BlueFlame :Well, I am from England, and Dutch people speak DUTCH, Belgian people speak some weird Dutch that's harder to understand. And Belgians seem crazier too!

I always thought it was the other way around!
Quote from sgt.flippy :I always thought it was the other way around!

Isn't that cute? But it's wrong!

It's the other way around actually
Happy birthday mr. Bawbag

Wish you many good hotlaps this year (they will last longer this time around:tilt.
Have a good day and many more to come
Happy B-day, Ziggy! May the elderberrys find you well!

Happy Birthday * !
(848 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG