The online racing simulator
First video ever: The Tie
(10 posts, started )
Had a decent race with a teammate and the final corner I made up all the time needed to come back and tie... (Due to sorting methods used by LFS I won the race, but its really a tie as we finished in the same frame and 0.00). I decided to use this as my very first video editing job and it has some rough spots... Anyway hope you enjoy - and sorry for my music taste, but after hearing where it ended, I figured I'd leave it alone...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP7RsfE1Ys4

(Sorry for youtube quality ;p)
Quote from blackbird04217 :Had a decent race with a teammate and the final corner I made up all the time needed to come back and tie... (Due to sorting methods used by LFS I won the race, but its really a tie as we finished in the same frame and 0.00). I decided to use this as my very first video editing job and it has some rough spots... Anyway hope you enjoy - and sorry for my music taste, but after hearing where it ended, I figured I'd leave it alone...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP7RsfE1Ys4

(Sorry for youtube quality ;p)

Wow, that was too close!
Heh nice vid
I wouldn't mind if you had just posted the replay actually
Well I didn't really make the video for the reason of making this into a video. I made it because it was something small and easy enough for me to learn how to slice different parts together, add a couple transitions and whatnot.
nice really close
Quote from blackbird04217 :Well I didn't really make the video for the reason of making this into a video. I made it because it was something small and easy enough for me to learn how to slice different parts together, add a couple transitions and whatnot.

that's a start then
From the video it looks as if the car on the far side wins
Heh its the camera angle he told me :P

I think he just wanted us to see the other car heh.
no vote...next time....
we wait for the 2nd video...
hope can do better !!!
:lfs:

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG