The online racing simulator
[PM] Parkfield Motorsport
(162 posts, started )
Just a quick team update

[tPM] Dyam50 who is a very accomplished kart racer has joined the team on a trial basis. You might see him around.

Bott results are out but I am currently disputing a loss of points.
We have made the top 30 , and i think thats pretty damn good for a team of our size.
Team News
I would like to officialy welcome our latest recruit [PM] Wakey to the team. Wakey is a very experienced & consistant driver & will be a welcome addition to the team.

also [PM] Istabraq has decided to join us full time as he used to drive mostly for the [FF] team.

We wish you all the best with your future racing here at Parkfield Motorsport.

Welcome guys
Quote from anttt69 :I would like to officialy welcome our latest recruit [PM] Wakey to the team. Wakey is a very experienced & consistant driver & will be a welcome addition to the team.

also [PM] Istabraq has decided to join us full time as he used to drive mostly for the [FF] team.

We wish you all the best with your future racing here at Parkfield Motorsport.

Many Thanks
Glad to be here
XFG Skin
Team XFG skin for use by team members .
Attached images
XFG_parkfieldmsport.JPG
RSWC Round 3 Race Report
I had a good qualifying session setting two PB's once I had got into FZ mode.

Race 1 didn't start well I made a mistake early in lap 1 & Dave went past, then later in the lap he slid off the track twice so I nipped past only for dave to lose control of his car again & push me wide at the hairpin, Wimpie also nipped past while we sorted ourselves out.

I assumed dave would let me have my place back as he had crashed into me (loosing me 2 places) but no, he wasn't gona be a gentleman on this occasion . Anyway the rest of the race went well & caught wimpie up towards the end but there was just no way past on the narrow fern bay track. I finished right on his bumper.

Race 2 was going well, some good pack racing mixed in with Mr Burton recovering right in the middle of us. It was nose to tail for many laps as the pack fought it out. Gav almost took us both out one lap when rejoining the racing line, luckily I took evasive action.
Then my connection dropped . Was a shame as I was looking at a a decent points haul up untill that point.

Was fun, could have been better.

(Team: feel free to add your own race reports or bits of news in this thread)
HAPPY NEW YEAR! :drink:to all of the drivers at Parkfield Motorsport

Wishing you a prosperous & successful 2008.
:drunk: Happy New Year from Me:munching_

A few simple skins skins if required
Attached images
HEL_PMhelmet.JPG
RB4_PM.JPG
UFR_Parkmsport.JPG
Happy new year everyone
(I'm still in 2007 btw, refuse to enter 2008 yay! :P )
Lx6
LX6 skin if wanted
Attached images
LX6_PM.JPG
Quote from anttt69 :Team LX6 Skin & Quali set for FE Green

One here too .

Team News
We have an new member [PM] Mardave / thack491, he is a skilled racer & races mini's in RL so watch out for him.

Welcome to the team John. Dyam50 is taking a break from LFS so is no longer on the team. Never know he might come back.
[quote=anttt69;663097]One here too .

Sorry didnt see that one
Quoted from Adaptive Racing MRT Challenge;

"My father had a surgery today, and I have to go home to cheer him up. My family live 800 km away from where I live, and I'll be with them for 3-4 weeks. I've no chance to get my wheel with me, so unfortunately I have to pull myself out of the league.

It was nice racing with you guys, hope we can race again sometime."

I won't be around for a month I think, see you then.
Sorry to hear that Burak, hope your dad gets well soon.
Best of luck with your DAD
Hope to see you back very soon
all the best from me as well
Race Results
GTTC

[PM] Ant wins the opening race of the GTTC!

The Gentlefoot Tin Top Challenge got underway last weekend & I went & won the TBO class.
In a close scrap with [FM] Laudi for most of the race I held on in the latter stages as my tyres went off & secured the win by the skin of my teeth.
After 11 laps around the demanding Aston Historic circuit [PM] Ant (me) finished just 4 seconds ahead of second place man [FM] Laudi. [PM] Ant set the fastest lap in the class with a not to shody 2.47.

The next round is on the 20th of Jan & I am sure GF wouldn't turn away a few more entries. hint hint

RESULTS & ENTRY FORMS can be found here.
Congratulations. :drink:
GTTC Round 2
The competion was hotting up in this the 2nd round round of the GTTC. New contenders in the form of Firedup & Soloma have made the TBO class a lot more competitive.
[DR] Niall sat on pole for this one. I made a lucky start avoiding recovering GTR's. I settled down into 2nd position but made a silly mistake in lap 3 running wide & dropping me a few places. I recovered & was looking good for 3rd in class when the horror of another DSC struck me down again, putting me out of the race & out of the points.

Looks like its close in the championship standings at the moment.
New Driver!
I am pleased to announce we have a new driver on board.
A warm welcome to [PM] Hasse (nobreaks)
nobreaks is CTRA gold licensed & a good clean driver with many race wins to his name.
Gongrats to PM and Hasse, I've been racing with him, his good.
Congrats Hasse

Hey all, I'm back! I thought it'd be better to announce this tomorrow but I couldn't help it

I've had a tiring trip, so I'd better sleep now, see you all tomorrow.

BTW, thanks for your good wishes everyone, my dad is fine now
Quote from Kristjan.J :I've been racing with him, his good.

Me too. Very good, clean and versatile driver.
New OLFSL Season Announced!
The new OLFSL season has been announced, with the first race due to take part at the end of the month 30th march.

Its all looking very new & exciting for 2008. I hope that all members of [PM] (the team) will take part in this as it is always fun & competitive.

New features this season include online quali with limited laps, can you handle the pressure! . Also they are bringing back multi class racing in the form of FZ5/RAC & a compulsory pit stop. All of these changes will surely add up to make an exciting 08 season. With a National & Team championship to go for OLFSL has everything.

First combo is LX6 @ SO Town so get practicing. There will be a team practice session the week before the event & I would like you all to be up to speed by then. I will announce dates/times in due course.
My first try, 1.28.77 and the laps are around 1.29, sometimes 1.30.

is it any good?

[PM] Parkfield Motorsport
(162 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG