The online racing simulator
Happy new year peeps !
(80 posts, started )
Happy New Year to you all!
Quote from hrtburnout :Happy New Year!

Lol, a few blocks away a school is burning down. I just went there to look at the flames. It surely looked spectacular, with all these firemen trying to prevent it from completely burning to the ground.

Did you take pics?
Happy New Year , or "Boldog újévet" !
4:17 am here, just came home from da party =)
yeah happy new year guys!!!! lol i went to sleep at 6am and woke up at 7am! w00t!
Quote from chanoman315 :Happy new year in Australia, and Asia!.... soon in Europe and America ! and Africa!!!

Happy new year the my best wishes to this community!

Thank goodness you mentioned Africa! Happy new year everyone! Hope everything you wish for comes true!

OK, time for another beer!
Happy New Year
#57 - halo
Happy & healthy new year to everyone!
happy newyear
Have a good year people
Happy New Year to all LFS fans!

It's been a while since I've been around (18th November 2006 at 10:35) and just thought I'd check out if everything is still in it's place...
Happy New Year 2:jawdrop::jawdrop:8:laola:
#62 - Rish
Happy new year
got S2 for new years! woo!
Happy 2008 to all LFS community :grouphug:
Yes Happy New Year to all.. although it was happy last night but today i feel different lol.. my head feels like it will explode!!!
Happy Year 2008 to everybody
Quote from Conlich :got S2 for new years! woo!

congratulations!

happy new year to everyone!
Happy New Year
happy new year 12:05 here
Afternoon forum goers. Hope everyone had a good night. Remember New Year's Resolutions start today! Excluding finishing off last nights party food, of course.
Best wishes and many great races for 2008!

Frank
happy new year to all. I managed to not sleep through the night, and here I am in total dumbfoundmentness(yes i think i made it up) as i managed to knock 2 seconds off my RBR "school yard time trial personal bests" without trying and on the verge of falling asleep.wtf.
Happy new year!
to all:

have a happy, healthy and "what ever you wished for" new year!

see you on track in 2008

Happy new year peeps !
(80 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG