The online racing simulator
G25 720 Drift Video
(20 posts, started )
G25 720 Drift Video
Well seeing that I never posted a video here yet,I think I would post a video of me drifting.This video is pretty old.I might even make another video of me drifting 900 soon enough.Here it is!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=YRYwwiWuNxM

Sorry about the music choice btw
You're sexy.
nice 1 buddy let it flow seen some crashes lol but still better then Rider

edit rider you said e sexy look at this
-
(Riders Motion) DELETED by Riders Motion : Lol
Nice drifting, and a well put together video. The music choice wasn't great for the video, but at least it wasn't Linkin Park. (I actually love the song you used, just doesn't work with the video)
oh my goodness, sweet video Keisu you clearly improved...
Nice video, nice music, nice drift, nice idea with the 2 cams, its not the best one, but its special^^
Nice car control skills (skillz?). You should race

But nice video, how old are you?
Im 13. and i do race actually.Its just that i need to fix my computer because of some graphics card problems so i can race for along time.Once I do that,I should be able to race the FXO again!
me want footcam! :P
nice vid
O.O Keisu I thought you were on your 18s. You probably don't remember me but we raced on the Guess Motorsports server Nice skillz, I wanna steal them from you.
Quote from Btoryo :O.O Keisu I thought you were on your 18s. You probably don't remember me but we raced on the Guess Motorsports server Nice skillz, I wanna steal them from you.

I remember you .It was pretty fun racing with you and knocking you off LOL.My feet are like....big so they cover to whole camera the last time i tried to make a feet cam video.Thats why i never made one on the show your footwork thread.
Zomg Btoryo! Fellow Pinoy?!
He's younger then me XD

Nice vid however. Cool drifts. *Cough cough* nub *cough* jk

Cant believe u thought he was 18 O_O
Quote from evilpimp : He's younger then me XD

Nice vid however. Cool drifts. *Cough cough* nub *cough* jk

Cant believe u thought he was 18 O_O

Everybody thought i was atleast 15 or older...
Ahaha
How much FFB do you use to have that much ease with steering a FZ5?
30 FFB ingame and about 105 FFB in the logitech profiler.
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :Zomg Btoryo! Fellow Pinoy?!

Erm yea, I told you that in LTC back then. What Keisu is filipino too?

G25 720 Drift Video
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG