The online racing simulator
TNGames 3rd Gaming Vest with LFS
First I want to say Hello as I am new to the game.

My question: I recieved a TNGames 3rd Space Vest for Christmas and I was wondering if any one knew how to enter the code into LFS to get it to work. They have the code for programmers to use on their website tngames.com . It is supposed to simulate the G forces in corners, braking, etc. I would love to get this to work. Is it possible? Sorry I know nothing about this sort of thing.

Thanks in advance.

V8 Thunder
have you tried the 3rd Space Game generic Driver Software?
#3 - Woz
The LFS devs will not specifically code for special hardware.

That said, LFS provides the outsim interface that is used to drive motion platforms etc. You need to create an outsim app that takes that data and then drives the vest.
Hello again,

Thanks for the replies. I have tried the generic driver but it doesnt work. I wasnt specifically looking for the LFS devs to make something, just looking for anybody who understands this stuff. As far as creating an Outsim App, I wouldnt even know where to begin. If someone could even just check out the code on their website and send me in the right direction I would be forever greatful. Thanks.

V8 Thunder
#5 - Stuff
Well, I checked out their programming interface and it's quite simple, if you know C/C++. I know some but have never tried to talk to OutSim through it (only VB6 and Java), so that would be the hard part for me. The jacket already has predefined effects for acceleration, braking and turning. How to translate OutSim to those effects would be another hard part.

On top of knowledge of C/C++ and OutSim, you'll also need their programming files. tngaming.lib and tngaming.h I think, which I did not find on their site.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG