The online racing simulator
KY2R A La Rockingham
(7 posts, started )
#1 - J@tko
KY2R A La Rockingham
Rockingham is my local track (10 miles away), and when I selected FBM/KY2R for the LFS Beginner's Cup, I found that the FBM really doesn't quite have enough power and so is on the limiter all the way around the first corner. (my UFR has had a similar issue round the normal track - see CTRA forums!) So, to limit the flat out section of the first part of Kyoto National Reverse, I have recreated the 'Rockingham Chicane' that starts the lap at the Northamptonshire Oval.

Please give me feedback as a) it's my first layout (even though it only has 23 objects!) and b) because I'm using it in a league - I need it to be perfect!
Attached files
KY2R_BC.lyt - 236 B - 267 views
Hi... i like your idea and made something similar (look the link), but your layout is much too narrow. Your 4m calculation make it dangerous, because not even 2 cars can go through it. Something else is, that you used these barriers, wich can be very dangorous if you fail your breaking point.

http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=30595&d=1179330190

if you want, i can rework it, sothat it can be used in your cup.
#3 - J@tko
Quote from TFalke55 :Hi... i like your idea and made something similar (look the link), but your layout is much too narrow. Your 4m calculation make it dangerous, because not even 2 cars can go through it. Something else is, that you used these barriers, wich can be very dangorous if you fail your breaking point.

http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=30595&d=1179330190

if you want, i can rework it, sothat it can be used in your cup.

Ok thanks for the advice. Can you make a quick rework? That'd be great. Thanks.
well, I'm on it... if you want, you can join my server... there you can test it rightaway
Hate to ask

But any chance of screenies?

DK
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Hate to ask

But any chance of screenies?

DK

Dunno what it looks like, so give a screeny. (CTRL+S)
#7 - J@tko

KY2R A La Rockingham
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG