The online racing simulator
finally finished my first skin
Hey guys. Here is a pic of my first skin. took me ages and I know its not brilliant but I thought it was good for a first attempt. what you think?? It was obviously an attempt at team halfords

its not 100% before anyone says. It took me ages so i just through some sponsors on to save time
that wrapping of the black line over the front fender is a bitch but needs to be done.
i would if i knew how haha
#5 - Rish
For a first skin !
I'm sure its been done though!

Keep skinning!
thanks fella. I was quite proud. Had bit of experience with photoshop before so didn't find it too hard. Learnt alot from playing about with it though. Hoping the next one will take half the time. I think it has been done for fzr but not sure. Trouble is alot of skins have been done before. More for satisfaction of saying you made your own haha.

Trying to find other cars from touring car or other well known cars to go by.
Quote from ben_kennedy :thanks fella. I was quite proud. Had bit of experience with photoshop before so didn't find it too hard. Learnt alot from playing about with it though. Hoping the next one will take half the time. I think it has been done for fzr but not sure. Trouble is alot of skins have been done before. More for satisfaction of saying you made your own haha.

Trying to find other cars from touring car or other well known cars to go by.

time isnt important... i often spend many hours straight doing skins ( aswell as sigs and web site temp etc ) skins take up 90% of that time

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG