The online racing simulator
totaly pwned [vista willy-waving]
(48 posts, started )
had a quick look now that ive finaly got a good vista working well and look at the results on my pc and laptop!

laptop

hahaha talk about owned
Considering that laptop GFX are notoriously bad compared to a dedicated card in a desktop (unless you pay megabucks!), it's hardly surprising.
As for your desktop...mmm...still got a bit more to go!
Attached images
Vista Score.jpg
plays lfs at 60 fps thats all i need

lol bladerunner do you have i am legend the movie??
Attached images
score.jpg
#4 - Jakg
Quote from Bladerunner :Considering that laptop GFX are notoriously bad compared to a dedicated card in a desktop (unless you pay megabucks!), it's hardly surprising.
As for your desktop...mmm...still got a bit more to go!

That score is wrong - on this laptop with an Intel GMA 950 i still get 3.5, and this sucks.

AFAIK if you get a 1 it means that Vista hasn't recognised the device or isn't using it properly.

I would go on my PC and pwn Bladerunners score, as i should get 5.9 in everrything, however Vista thinks that my hard drives are the same speed in RAID0 as on their own and so i still get 5.6 for my HDD's.

The max you can score atm is 5.9, however you can edit some files to get 10 for everything :P
Quote from Jakg :
I would go on my PC and pwn Bladerunners score,

Bovvered?

(I could have photoshopped it to give 100 in all scores, but that would have been silly!)
Only thing that lets me down is RAM speed, and that is with El Cheapo generic RAM anyway!
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :plays lfs at 60 fps thats all i need

lol bladerunner do you have i am legend the movie??

mmm....er....well occifer, it's like this..... I was trolling a pr0n site and this virus attached itself to my desktop...it made some of my icons look like stuff that it wasnt really Just to prove it, it also changed my CoD4 shortcut to read "Enchanted"

Honest!
hmmmm what i think this is liying to us lol

could of swarn i bought a 256mb well someone correct me if im wrong

and 5.1 that it dont reconise well it says i have 2 speakers

and yes i got the right drivers before u say that lol and the sound works though all 5 so i dont care but just pointing out but LFS does run alot better
and my laptop just sucks ass its made for nothing realy its an old ibm t40 1.5ghz 1 gb ram 180gb hdd does what i need it for at work
my desktop.

My laptop gets a 3.6

processor: 4.9
memory (RAM): 4.5
Graphics: 3.6 (should have gotten the Nvidia card which is twice as fast for only 100$ more)
Gaming Graphics: 3.7
Primary hard disk: 4.7

Dual core 2.0 ghz
2gb ram
ATi Mobility Radeon X1400
My so called gaming pc.
Attached images
Vista Score.jpg
Windows XP x64 FTW...
i thinks windows lies !
Here's mine, a 5.7
E6750 @ 3.2 GHz
8800GTS SSC
2GB RAM
320GB HDD
Attached images
performance score.jpg
Quote from h3adbang3r :Here's mine, a 5.7
E6750 @ 3.2 GHz
8800GTS SSC
2GB RAM
320GB HDD

Same score, except harddrive score is 5.8. (Western Digital FTW)
since i upgraded i now make a 5.0 dam 256GFX card lol

#17 - DeKo
My hard disk is shite. Interestingly enough it doesnt actually pick up on overclocks, but i still get 5.9 with a Q6600 stock.
Attached images
windowsscorething.jpg
Score from a Mac Book Pro

Talking of pwned...

Although it is a laptop; so not bad. It does everything I need!

2gb RAM, 2Ghz, ATI Mobilty Radeon HD 2400XT
Attached images
Boohoo.jpg
Is it so hard to Name Your Threads such that they give some info as to the subject???

This is becoming an epidimic....

I'll run the vista analyzer on my pc once the terrible naming convention is modified.
Quote from srdsprinter :Is it so hard to Name Your Threads such that they give some info as to the subject???

This is becoming an epidimic....

I'll run the vista analyzer on my pc once the terrible naming convention is modified.

I think the title adds an air of mystery to the topic, making people want to look
Ha Ha my laptop beat some people's score but was owned by others

Whats the highest score you can get?
Attached images
Score.png
#23 - Jakg
5.9 in each test. So far the one i think most people (who dont have integrated graphics) with nice PC's are gonna fail at is Hard Drives - a Seagate 7200.10 gets me 5.6, which worringly is the same as my RAID0'ed 7200.7's (which i dont belive for a minute, but meh)
My memory is teh suck
Attached images
rating.png
hmm, 5.3..

I suppose thats not bad.

But why do they take your lowest score? Would it not be better to take average?
Attached images
Untitled.jpg

(48 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG