The online racing simulator
LFS-Tune...
(47 posts, closed, started )
Quote from XCNuse :Your checking system never worked on any of my attempts, while using mine and reseting it to demo, or completely making up a user name and trying. Neither worked.

Ciph, keep this in mind, any knowledge of you sending your program around by means other than threads, but through PMs, you will be in serious trouble. Don't do it.

I haven't go it by PM, for your information.
i got mine from when it was up on a thread.
Sitting here waiting for the pure fun. Im currently all heartbroken that some others have it..

Maybe good its not released yet anyway. I got other things i need to attend to and if it would be released... i wouldnt leave the computer for hours.
In version what I have, I was able to use tweak still with demo version.

And, it looks, that some of racers have been used this tweak for making hotlaps

Isnt the difference from 1st and 2nd place to big? Maybe everything is OK with that hotlap, but anyway, it looks strange.
Attached images
wtf.jpg
Not actually too big, but still a cheat. Congratulations Arox, no hotlaps for you ever again.
Attached images
Not_too big.jpg
i have it , i download the first day was released before Mod´s remove the link to download , i only use 1 time is funny the first 10 minutes and then is totaly boring

Only in single player i use it
Grrr, what a nice time I got (Of course i will not uploud it )

I hope, that other racers who also have tweak, will not use it for cheating in hotlap mode :grumpy:
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
#33 - joen
Quote from Taavi(EST) :Not actually too big, but still a cheat. Congratulations Arox, no hotlaps for you ever again.

What a tool
:banghead:
Wow, it gets better, he actually thought he can get away with it and deleted the too fast lap he had uploaded earlier and then uploaded the 31:23
Attached images
wow.jpg
lol did he not look at his replay before uploading? The OOS error is quite obvious...
It's Arox. He'll be cheating. have you seen his posts?
.../me stands corrected
Quote from aroX123 :xD

What a funny guy. All people said that dont use it in hotlap mode and you cheated. I dont have any words. Read the rules.
#39 - ciph
Okay i will take another look at the demo check

Edit: When i fixed it, im allowed to release?
It has to go through the moderators each time.
#41 - ciph
Quote from XCNuse :It has to go through the moderators each time.

Whats the point? Its the same just with Demo check fixed this time i gave it my friends to test it and it seems to work now. So whats the big deal here about the "Tweaks" they aint harmful + modifiying the car online will not help. Live for Speed checks both car specifications and compare them, if they dont match it will result an error. So what the hell is the big deal in this thing?

Seriously this place is wicked.
#42 - Dmt
Quote from Ferroc :Grrr, what a nice time I got (Of course i will not uploud it )

I hope, that other racers who also have tweak, will not use it for cheating in hotlap mode :grumpy:

i think the whole -TR- crew should be banned rocky did it and now arox, the team is full of arseholes. I think any form of tweal should be banned until its made properly and something is made so that servers can refuse people using it. Also make it unable to work in hotlap mode. if they want to try it out they have to go to single player.
#44 - joen
Quote from ciph :Whats the point? Its the same just with Demo check fixed this time i gave it my friends to test it and it seems to work now. So whats the big deal here about the "Tweaks" they aint harmful + modifiying the car online will not help. Live for Speed checks both car specifications and compare them, if they dont match it will result an error. So what the hell is the big deal in this thing?

It doesn't matter if you get the point or not, that's the way things are and that's what you're going to have to live with. Constantly moaning about not having an approval won't make things any easier.
It didn't work the last time, but now we just going to have to take your word on it that it works and because your friends said it seems to work?

Quote from nissan :GOD!!! Its just a game.

Ah yes, there we have the "it's just a game" supposed end to all discussion argument again. Yawn.
GOD!!! Its just a game.
give me tweak or i will force u!!!!
lol
#47 - Gunn
Quote from ciph :Whats the point? Its the same just with Demo check fixed this time i gave it my friends to test it and it seems to work now. So whats the big deal here about the "Tweaks" they aint harmful + modifiying the car online will not help. Live for Speed checks both car specifications and compare them, if they dont match it will result an error. So what the hell is the big deal in this thing?

It must be checked and approved before it can be released. That's the wishes of the Devs. It won't hurt you do the right thing.
This thread is closed

LFS-Tune...
(47 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG