The online racing simulator
Just bought S2
(32 posts, started )
Just bought S2
and i really love it!!!
lol
Good to hear that, welcome to LFS, remember to practice a bit offline on a combo before jumping straight into an online race. Just so you know the score and don't get banned by over zealous admins.
ive been racing on oval tracks just to get a feel for the car but its really great
Don't ever do that again Just use real tracks for practicing
haha thanks for the advice guys is there any way i can get those things on my signature to tell people im online and stuff?
Not on this forum. Images aren't allowed, only some userbars. You have to wait until it shows you as S2 licenced on the forum anyway. Demo users can't have signatures.
how long will it take for it to show that im S2?
No idea. It's normally pretty fast, almost instantly, AFAIK.

You did purchase the licence with the same details you logged in on the forums, didn't you?
yeah and i did it with credit card
Well the website is eighter really slow to update your profile or you bought a crack for the game...
And when you get S2, be sure to check out the LFS Beginner's Cup (see sig)
nope no crack got my visa card last night and had to wait for it to activate....
#14 - joen
Quote from NtrlBrnRacer :nope no crack got my visa card last night and had to wait for it to activate....

That's weird. It should be pretty much instantly. I was going to ask you if you used the exact same name for the S2 account as your demo username, but you're online at: lfs://|%23low-racing|0|S2|/ so for some reason it is not updated on the forum yet.
Thou shalt be patient. :goodvibes
ok thanks guys for the help =]
Welcome to S2
Looking forward to meet you online!
thanks you too and hey!!! its on S2 now =]
#19 - joen
welcome to S2
Welcome to S2!

:haha: to demo racers!
thanks again =] i like how when your S2 people like you better lol
#23 - Nobo
Well welcome to S2! Say goodbye to your real life