The online racing simulator
new benq screen
(13 posts, started )
new benq screen
the benq G2400W
its a 24" widescreen hd screen with hdmi connector, i'm gonna buy it for my x-mas but first i wanna hear ur opinion
i see some other 24" screens on the american benq site, but they dont have those in belgium,
olso the screen would only cost me 360€
http://www.benq.us/products/LCD/?product=747
I can't comment on 24" screens, but I do have a Benq 20" LCD monitor (FP202W), and I must say that it's a great monitor. I would definately buy another Benq monitor if I could.
i have a benq fp757 screen and i'm olso pleased with it
looks like a good deal, i have a 24" dell and you won't be disappointed by the size.
Quote from Forbin :S-IPS panels ftw.

yuck too slow

seriously though a tn panel on a 24" screen will look rather horrible
I personaly am trying to avoid benq monitors, my moms work bought about 7 of them for there teller stations. After she told me I said "give it two months and more than half of them will be dead" And low and behold, two months later 5 out of 7 where in the garbage.

On top of that, I got a 20 inch benq CRT and within a couple of weeks, it died.

Not trying to scare anyone out of buying one, but I'd be very inclined to get an extended waranty on it.
Have you looked at the 245BW from Samsung? I'm maybe possibly thinking about scoring one of those in Jan. I hear it's a TN panel as well, but some reviews have stated it's a lot better than the older TNs.

I was previously seriously considering a Dell E248WFP-HC but looks like they've been pulled from the Austalian market atleast, I think due to complaints of very bad ghosting. That one wasn't TN (S-PVA I think) but it's been replaced by a newer model with a TN panel, and reportedly isn't as good. Cheaper though..
Quote from Electrik Kar :I hear it's a TN panel as well, but some reviews have stated it's a lot better than the older TNs.

i doubt it ... seems like the usual rubbish ... actual viewing angle pics of the newer 24" tns look as bad as ever
also keep in mind that the larger the screen is the more youll notice how rubbish a tn is
I've only ever owned one Benq product, a keyboard, and it broke.

Plus I'd never go back to TN now, having owned better panels.
Quote from DragonCommando :I personaly am trying to avoid benq monitors, my moms work bought about 7 of them for there teller stations. After she told me I said "give it two months and more than half of them will be dead" And low and behold, two months later 5 out of 7 where in the garbage.

On top of that, I got a 20 inch benq CRT and within a couple of weeks, it died.

Not trying to scare anyone out of buying one, but I'd be very inclined to get an extended waranty on it.

Hmmm weird, I've had mine (see post #2) for exactly 1 year now with absolutely no problems.

new benq screen
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG