The online racing simulator
My testtrack
(17 posts, started )
#1 - 128MB
My testtrack
Its a combination of long, slow, fast and short turn wit ha few long straits to get some speed. And offcourse i added tyrewalls and cones and lines and stuff. Its my first track, i hope u like it!
Attached images
LFS 2006-01-22 12-32-25-06.jpg
LFS 2006-01-22 12-32-45-31.jpg
LFS 2006-01-22 12-33-00-32.jpg
Attached files
BL3_128MB_test.lyt - 4 KB - 993 views
Hmmmmmmmm, something is wrong. You are a demo user so how come you made a layout??? Are you using a crack??? Or are you hidding your name??? (If yes, you better use your real name)
#3 - 128MB
I have an account with the full verison but it doesnt work here on the website :/ i dont know what has happend i cant login with my old one.
Oh sorry for accusing you of using cracked version of LFS. And by the way nice layout
Email Victor about the problem and he'll help you get your account up and running again. Until then you'll probably get accused of being naughty.
Quote from Kajojek(PL) :Hmmmmmmmm, something is wrong. You are a demo user so how come you made a layout??? Are you using a crack??? Or are you hidding your name??? (If yes, you better use your real name)

:wtf2: how come that one of the first things that come in mind is that a demo-user has done sth he/she shouldn't have done (i.e) using cracks?
anyway he doesn't need to be licensed to generate *.lyt files.
Assume he's just good in reverse engineering and programming...

me as a ignorant say that such file has some header, coordinates, and a bunch of variables like what been placed at x,y,z,rotation maybee some sort of crc signature and what track has to be present to apply layout...
That should pretty much do the trick.

or maybee he's just cracked that sim
Quote from 128MB :I have an account with the full verison but it doesnt work here on the website :/ i dont know what has happend i cant login with my old one.

Yeah, right! illepall
Quote from 128MB :I have an account with the full verison but it doesnt work here on the website :/ i dont know what has happend i cant login with my old one.

If your account thingy is serios business, then try to "Contact Us"

http://www.lfsforum.net/sendmessage.php

let's you send a mail to the devs/forum ops...
Quote from micha1980de ::wtf2: how come that one of the first things that come in mind is that a demo-user has done sth he/she shouldn't have done (i.e) using cracks?
anyway he doesn't need to be licensed to generate *.lyt files.
Assume he's just good in reverse engineering and programming...

me as a ignorant say that such file has some header, coordinates, and a bunch of variables like what been placed at x,y,z,rotation maybee some sort of crc signature and what track has to be present to apply layout...
That should pretty much do the trick.

or maybee he's just cracked that sim

Demo racers cant make layouts. You need s1 or s2 to create a layout.

128mb, until you get your account working, everyone will think your a cracker

Nice layout btw
yeah and you can run MacOS on apple machines only...
actually, just read your post again. One of the stupidest ideas i think ive ever heard of.....
wich one in particular are you referring to?
Hes referring to you Micha1980de
that i know, but not wich post in special he meant...
I guess post #6
well cracked or not it's a nice looking autoX layout and im going to give it a try
IF he's referring to post #6 then i don't get it...
take a look around there are many "crackers" with rev-engineering abillities.
it's THE abillity to understand code from other people.
you can't rebuild/recreate what you don't understand in the first place.
and therefore you can program your own "track-layouter" if you understand the concept of data organization in these *.lyt files.
to think that you actually need lfs for creating your layouts is just d***.

My testtrack
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG