The online racing simulator
What gifts did you get this year?
(149 posts, started )
My wife bought me a BMX, so I can mess about with my sons, 3 & 5!
Going to buy a new power kite in the sales, probably a 5m pansh ace
Quote from dawesdust_12 :XC, I'd hope that HD would be upto 480mb/s, seeing that's the USB 2.0 standard, too bad it's a burst rate unlike FireWire, so you'll very rarely (if ever) achieve that speed consistently.

Yea it is burst, but it still stays well up into the 400mb range no matter what apparently, I haven't had any issues with it at all.

I just hope I have no issues with it in the future.
I gots me some parts for my computer, and some MORE parts for a CarPuter (including an oh-so-sweet 7" touchscreen). Oh, and one of those teeny indoor-flying airplanes.

Oh, and I got the knock sensor replaced in my Subaru so that my CarPuter could actually be used, lol.
Well, i got quite a few bits and bobs. CD's, DVD's, A fair chunk of cash, Ipod, Car, The mandatory pack of socks from the parents....

Now, i'm spending some of the money on the house, but i have £150 to squander as i see fit, any suggestions?
yes, put it towards a touch screen panel for your sim
Gamestation will do you an Xbox 360 arcade pack + forza 2 & Crackdown for £170 at the moment

I got some rather useful bits - new jacket, new shoes, smelly stuff, lots of whisky, some books, couple of dvds. Of course the pair of socks as well. And a jumper thats a shockingly good fit.
Quote from GFresh :Well, i got quite a few bits and bobs. CD's, DVD's, A fair chunk of cash, Ipod, Car, The mandatory pack of socks from the parents....

Now, i'm spending some of the money on the house, but i have £150 to squander as i see fit, any suggestions?

oooh, a car What one?
Teh Xrt?

Wondering the same, tell TELL!
What did you get for Christmas?
What did you get for christmas this year?

*i got a new acer aspire 5520 laptop
*a insignia mp3/video/picture/radio thing (4gb)
*and a new nintendo ds (my old1 broke)

dont mind the pic its like 11pm and i had a huge party
Attached images
Picture0150.jpg
i got the same like every time for the past 8 (?) years - nothing
Quote from XCNuse :Yea it is burst, but it still stays well up into the 400mb range no matter what apparently, I haven't had any issues with it at all.

I just hope I have no issues with it in the future.

I've actually done well with portable HD's, the ones I've had have done rather well, especially coping with the assault of oddness I throw at them. An OSX Partitioning scheme (HFS+), then throwing a third party Windows FS reader on there, and then constant reboots, most of them unsafe, with only recently the filesystem becoming very messed up, which was easily fixed with a full drive copy to another hard disk.
Lesson being unless you're completely retarded with them, they should hold up well.
Aston Martin DBR9 Model Car *cough* Highlight it *cough*
Fudge
DVDs
Chocolate
Lewis Hamilton book
Logitech G25 (in a few weeks) YAAY

And a few other things
Quote from The Very End :Teh Xrt?

Wondering the same, tell TELL!

You should know, it's posted on our forums, i got it 3 or so weeks back, but it was an xmas prezzy for me and the missus.

Quote from niall09 :oooh, a car What one?

Don't get too excited, it's a sensible, 3 yr old Seat Leon with very low mileage, and with all the bells and whistles on it
Quote from JO53PHS :Aston Martin DBR9 Model Car *cough* Highlight it *cough*
Fudge
DVDs
Chocolate
Lewis Hamilton book
Logitech G25 (in a few weeks) YAAY

And a few other things

Scale model? R/C one?

Imaginary one
I got a cool coat (Post-WW2 RAF Squadron Leader greatcoat) for the winter and Mass Effect for the 360 from my girlfriend. And I got Mario Galaxy from my mum. I got a load of smaller stuff as well, but nothing really worth shouting about

@Rish
Because she likes to take the piss, my mum always sends me a pair of socks. Because it's like sprouts (which I actually like, so sue me!) - it's just not Xmas without them
I enjoyed Mass Effect a lot!
PS3
Toy Car
Some MONAYYY
And when i get back from vacation,ill get
THE LOGITECH G51 SOUND SYSTEM
AND THE LOGITECH G7 MOUSE
Lose... the crocs... Please for god sake!
Quote from Riders Motion :Crocs are the shit dude, get yours! Razz

Socks for the world!

Oh come on, I really laugh at people wearing them outdoors.. Okay, keep them in the garden if you want to wear them outdoors, but not in the middle of a shopping mall or big city! Yuck!

What gifts did you get this year?
(149 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG