The online racing simulator
What gifts did you get this year?
(149 posts, started )
Well, as a folllow-up to the happy christmas topic I thought that it would be nice to discuss what you lads got to christmas this year
And of course, since the people you got the gift from are not on the forum, say exactly what you want of the gifts, if you liked it or not

Well, I`ll start since it`s my topic.

1. I got a jacket (right spelled?), and I actually enjoyed it a lot, it`s warm and it actually looks pretty ok too
2. A cofee/expresso machine, I was like WOW wth is this thing when I first opened it, but I was very happy when I realized what it actually was. Feel sorry for the one that bought it to me (my dad), it has to be expensive :S
3. A lot of various things to put at my place. Like some lights, one angel to put in the window, a blanket etc, enjoyed them all since it`s something I really need.

To sum it up, chirstmas has been perfect this year, I got a lot of things I needed, and I didn`t get one thing that I have gotten before
thats great TVE i got mostly money and a few clothes but my awesome present was some mountian biking gear got m Biking shirt propper pants got some clip on shoes for my road bike its cool and i got Logitech z2-300 Good ! speakers i was really happy so overall yea MERRY XMAS
Quote from R34king :thats great TVE i got mostly money and a few clothes but my awesome present was some mountian biking gear got m Biking shirt propper pants got some clip on shoes for my road bike its cool and i got Logitech z2-300 Good ! speakers i was really happy so overall yea MERRY XMAS

Good to hear

Oh I forgot to mention, I also got 1100nok in totall. I could bought LFS like 4-5 times for that money
Why don`t use the money you got to buy a lisence R34king?
yep i would mate :P but theres a couple of reasons why i cant have/want s2

1. i dont have access to a credit card mum got scammed big time once by a fake printer comapny shes not comfortable about me sending money away for a voucher

2. my parents monitor the usage of how much im on the internet etc and they get really pissed off when the usage is gone id love s2...

sam
#5 - J@tko
I got Richard Hammond's autobiography (which after showing the picture cover to my sister, she said 'ooh, he's got nice hair in that photo') I also got a Sony Walkman (which I'm putting songs onto now, a new phone, oh, and S2!
Cool mate new phone oo what phone? s2 aswell lucky good xmas?? u guys have family greets etc with cousins uncles auntys?
#7 - J@tko
Quote from R34king :Cool mate new phone oo what phone? s2 aswell lucky good xmas?? u guys have family greets etc with cousins uncles auntys?

It's a Sony V930i. I'm going to our grandparents today 4 lunch - and 4 more prezzies!
siick man! happy xmas
Money and a new computer chair that's bent a bit.
Quote from J@tko :I got Richard Hammond's autobiography (which after showing the picture cover to my sister, she said 'ooh, he's got nice hair in that photo') I also got a Sony Walkman (which I'm putting songs onto now, a new phone, oh, and S2!

But didn`t you have S2 from before too?
Or did you upgrade today or something?

Edit : Money ftw
ive got a 100€ coupon for a game store (GameMania, BeNeLux). And within a few hours dunno what im gonna get. But i'm happy with what i get if u know some ppl don't have a christmas at all
true that lets have a moment silence
well since my dad hasn't got any presents and neither do i, we r going to wait till new years eve for presents, but i'm getting:

mp3
nokia n80 (half donated by my parents rest ill have to pay)
cash
cash
cash
bed sheets(allready got em)
and thats bout it,
after i get my gsm i'm gonna buy a new monitor
i've saw a great 17" crt j/k
24" widescreen HD
I got a Fender Stra, white........... O i also a call gril from my gran.
nothing fancy

a lava lamp from my little sister
a gift card to one of the relaxation centres from my parents
a head nodding toy cat with a really huge head and a "can has overtake?" written on his chest....to put at the rear window of my mazda from my gf
Quote from squidhead :nothing fancy

a lava lamp from my little sister
a gift card to one of the relaxation centres from my parents
a head nodding toy cat with a really huge head and a "can has overtake?" written on his chest....to put at the rear window of my mazda from my gf

:ices_rofl
Meh wants!
Quote from squidhead : a head nodding toy cat with a really huge head and a "can has overtake?" written on his chest....to put at the rear window of my mazda from my gf

I can has photo?

Great present ^^
Assassins Creed
Orange Box
Die Hard Trilogy Boxset
Red Dwarf VII
Chocolate
A nice leather wallet
A notepad made from a motherboard laugh.gif
Some Awesome Halo 2 prints
2 Halo Comics
Quote from R34king :true that lets have a moment silence

Thank you

I can has gifts please?

Oh well, I'm going to visit my family tomorrow, so even without gifts christmas will be fine .
Whel im not giong to say to my mom that im not satisfided with what i got but the fact is

She gave me need for speed
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Whel im not giong to say to my mom that im not satisfided with what i got but the fact is

She gave me need for speed

LOOOOOL!!
I`ll bet it`s the new fancy bling-bling prostreet? ^_^
Quote from The Very End :LOOOOOL!!
I`ll bet it`s the new fancy bling-bling prostreet? ^_^

Yes it iss

quite fun thow to smash up your ride at 330 Km/h
Guess you lose the front bumber or something then :rolleyes:
Quote from The Very End :Guess you lose the front bumber or something then :rolleyes:

Whel i get e smashed up droont and a display that says totalded

But i forgot the second gift a PVc statue Of Haruhi Suzumiya (from Melancholy Of haruhi Suzumiya)
We're opening presents on new year, because my mom has to work, she always has to work one of the two holidays, this year it's christmas. But I already know what I'm gonna get:
a dvd box of a Belgian comedian (Geert Hoste)
and ratatouille DVD , both from my parents
I don't know what I'll get from my sister and brother-in-law
From my ex-girlfriend I got a pirates of the caribbean DVD and a squash (racket-ball?) racket

(149 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG