The online racing simulator
Quote from MAGGOT :You could have one front seat and have it switch sides depending on which side you're on, just like the GTR cars now.

The seats could just be swapped sides like the dash is now, although hopefully the new cockpits will automatically mirror the textures when you switch sides (atm if you have high-res textures with writting on they're mirrored on one side)
I don't mind the interiors. Quite a bit of work has been done to make them look nice in the road cars. It may not be realistic, but it is aesthetically pleasing.
Quote from flymike91 :I don't mind the interiors. Quite a bit of work has been done to make them look nice in the road cars. It may not be realistic, but it is aesthetically pleasing.

What? TBH the interiors are the worst looking part of LFS, period. (excluding the open wheelers) All of the tin-tops need interior upgrades at some point. They look terrible now.
Quote from flymike91 :I don't mind the interiors. Quite a bit of work has been done to make them look nice in the road cars. It may not be realistic, but it is aesthetically pleasing.

Aesthetically what? The current textures/cockpits look like they come from the stone age and need to be completely redone as a priority over track updates IMO.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG