The online racing simulator
Sorry - Where is a Wheel Tutorial?
I'm really sorry about posting a whole new thread, but I have been directed to this forum to find a tutorial about how to use a wheel well. So far I've had no luck; and the manual isn't helping me either. Does anyone know where this wheel tutorial is?

I'm having a bit of a struggle with my DFP at the moment...

PS, I looked at the wheels section of the manual, but it wasn't really what I was looking for. I'm looking for positioning, posture and the variations between different cars and their steering angles.
#3 - Jakg
If you read the first post you'd see he wants to know HOW to use a wheel (which i don't quite understand), not which wheel to use...
Quote from Jakg :If you read the first post you'd see he wants to know HOW to use a wheel (which i don't quite understand), not which wheel to use...

As in how it should be positioned relative to the screen and the driver, and how the feet should be placed on the pedals etc.
#5 - Jakg
Relative to the screen? In the middle of the screen, i thought that would be obvious.

Position of the wheel as in distance to the monitor is usually fixed by the monitor and your desk, however your FOV should also come into this equation.

Feet is a wierd one - most drivers actually use their toes to do the pedals as IRL the pedals would be mounted the other way up.
Quote from Jakg :If you read the first post you'd see he wants to know HOW to use a wheel (which i don't quite understand), not which wheel to use...

Sorry i only read the first couple lines and your guide came into my mind...
Quote from Jakg :Relative to the screen? In the middle of the screen, i thought that would be obvious.

Position of the wheel as in distance to the monitor is usually fixed by the monitor and your desk, however your FOV should also come into this equation.

Feet is a wierd one - most drivers actually use their toes to do the pedals as IRL the pedals would be mounted the other way up.

Apologies for the clarity of my post. I'm amazingly tired but I want to stay awake to get some decent laps in with my wheel. I'll try and make a coherent post tomorrow. Thanks for your help anyway!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG