The online racing simulator
Ran out of unlocks
(22 posts, started )
Ran out of unlocks
I need 2 unlocks for two versions of LFS I have tried emailing the devs but no reply (i have done so for 2 days)

I needed to re-install them
Indeed i for one hope that updating your game wont eat an unlock..
Don't we get a unlock every Friday? So you've managed to use all your unlocks up in two days...
Try contacting one of the dev's through the forum . When I ran out of unlocks I contacted someone through trying to PM one of the devs and I asked very nicely and i recieved an unlock

Matty
Let them enjoy their Christmas, you'll get your unlocks soon.
just wait it out. or send a help report from LFS.net

next time search for this kinda topic too.
Quote from shaun463 :I need 2 unlocks for two versions of LFS I have tried emailing the devs but no reply (i have done so for 2 days)

I needed to re-install them

you can unlock them again
Thanks Victor loads! (Just in time to try my dfp!)
Victor can u give me also a unlock? I screwed my computer several times. Could u give me a unlock so i can participate in de EoD this thursday.

plzz?

@ Victor or Scawen. Thank u for the unlock!!

Moral - dont unlock lfs until your machine us stable.
See? There is a very good reason you can turn off visible avatars
but leaving them on indicates almost instantly which posts to skip.
Quote from Dajmin :See? There is a very good reason you can turn off visible avatars

Yea, but if you keep them on you know what posts to skip

Why does Eric never post on the forum?
Quote from JO53PHS :Why does Eric never post on the forum?

Im sure he has his reasons. i guess he thinks that if he does post, especially since it has been a while since the forum was made is that most people would start asking him personally for stupid requests...
Quote from spiderbait90 :Im sure he has his reasons. i guess he thinks that if he does post, especially since it has been a while since the forum was made is that most people would start asking him personally for stupid requests...

I suppose there isn't much of a reason why he needs to post here is there??

He can just get on with what he does best

Ran out of unlocks
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG