The online racing simulator
Autumn Mod?
(56 posts, started )
cant post pics,my lfs wont open
can any1 be kind and make pics?
I don't think we are there yet. Slightly unrealistic. And some of the trees unfortunately lost their transparency.
Attached images
lfs_00000480.jpg
lfs_00000481.jpg
lfs_00000482.jpg
That looked....strange :/
Looks like color exploisions or something, and too much color. I know the leafes on autumn has all kind of colors, but not that bright tho.
Yes I have to admit they do look weird

Good attempt though
why the trees lost they transparency,and it was just a quick job,i have never edited track dds-es
Quote from JasonJ :I don't think we are there yet. Slightly unrealistic. And some of the trees unfortunately lost their transparency.

My images of leaves workes out whel on that havent they
Quote from bmwe30m3 :why the trees lost they transparency,and it was just a quick job,i have never edited track dds-es

Not entirely sure, but I know you have to save alpha layers or more advanced things when you save the file as DDS.
it was a good start but the colors are waaay to bright try to dull out the colors and dont have too much leaves on the track cause when cars zoom by they ussually fly off. try to put them more on the side.
take ur time
#35 - MR_B
Some of the worlds largest leaves there! Excellent idea, how's this coming along?
I got tired of the snow one. The future one looks bad ass.
My verdict .. the leaves look shit ;D
Snow mod = delete your dds folder
Guys i created those mods i need to update them to patch Y.. ill see what i can do maybe just maybe im able to do an autumn mod also. But this is going to be alot of photoshopping im sure of that.
Quote from trackah123 :Guys i created those mods i need to update them to patch Y.. ill see what i can do maybe just maybe im able to do an autumn mod also. But this is going to be alot of photoshopping im sure of that.

Voor onze liefe gods liefde maak em pleas:razzplease make it for the love of our dear god
Snowmod for Patch Y is almost ready. I'm having some problems with the new Vegetation on the roads in Blackwood cant seem to find the correct file (Its still green should be snowy white) Also there is a corrupt texture in my old snowmod for South City when using it in the new Patch Y.. so 2 things that needs to be solved.

Desert,night and futuremod will be next.. and maybe autumnmod also when i have the time for it (Needs to be made from scratch).
Quote from trackah123 :Snowmod for Patch Y is almost ready. I'm having some problems with the new Vegetation on the roads in Blackwood cant seem to find the correct file (Its still green should be snowy white) Also there is a corrupt texture in my old snowmod for South City when using it in the new Patch Y.. so 2 things that needs to be solved.

Desert,night and futuremod will be next.. and maybe autumnmod also when i have the time for it (Needs to be made from scratch).

i loking forward =)
________
CLOUDY TRICHOMES
Thanks trakah123
Here is a sneak preview of my AutumnMod im currently working on.

I tried to make this as realistic as possible using layers with alpha transparency and opacity in photoshop. I cannot make this any better then this because its really hard to accomplish a high level of realism mainly because the textures repeat themselves all over the track which is causing problems with the realism of the leaves. But i hope you guys will like this.. i wanted to make everything look natural. not too bright.

Looks nice, even though it gets repeated.
Yeah, that repeating is unevitable.
If i had to remove the repeating effect then i would leave the roads empty without leaves, so i had to make this choice. but like you said i think it looks not that bad
I think you got the color tones and atmosphere just right! Nice work...
I wouldn't want to race on a track that looks that slippery though...
The grass is a bit too yellow

You should still be able to see some of the green grass

Good job though
Quote from trackah123 :Yeah, that repeating is unevitable.
If i had to remove the repeating effect then i would leave the roads empty without leaves, so i had to make this choice. but like you said i think it looks not that bad

The only thing that i dont like that much are the bold trees but thats just taste

Autumn Mod?
(56 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG