The online racing simulator
Drag Strip For Demo????
(39 posts, closed, started )
#1 - Niku
Drag Strip For Demo????
CAN SOME ONE KNOW ARE THE DEMO COMES DRAG STRIP????

Attached images
XRG_hieno1.jpg
#2 - J@tko
Quote from Niku :CAN SOME ONE KNOW ARE THE DEMO COMES DRAG STRIP????

What? No there isn't a drag strip for demo (apart from Blackwood back straight)

And no - there probably never will be.
#3 - garph
Yeah see, now I know you're special.

Go tell your care worker that you think all the pretty colours on the magical box are starting to over excite you.

Nap time monkey boy.
This is a joke right?
#5 - dadge
you can racer all the cars on the drag strip...............if you own a license
#6 - Niku
Here Is 4 Skins Too
Attached images
XRG_hieno1.jpg
XRG_hieno2.jpg
XRG_hieno4.jpg
#7 - dadge
#8 - joen
Quote from Niku :Here Is 4 Skins Too

So? It's not like you made them.
What exactly are you trying to accomplish?
#9 - Niku
i doesnt have lisence im from finland i dosen have chas to buy s1 and s2
has any of you guys an idea what he is trying to tell us by submitting random (drift) skins from the lfs skin database and all these things?
#11 - Niku
1 Is Too Big!!!! (how I Empty The Attagments???)
#12 - joen
Quote from Niku :i doesnt have lisence im from finland i dosen have chas to buy s1 and s2

tough. now what?
Quote from Niku :i doesnt have lisence im from finland i dosen have chas to buy s1 and s2

You can't even count either so I think buying a license is a little beyond you as well.
no, he's from finland (what ever that means)

you absolutely have the chance to buy s2. see, we have quite some finnish licensed racers here, and finland is not exactly a poor country. And you cant tell anyone here 18€ (for s1) is too much too afford. I even got that much pocket money when I was 12 years old.
#16 - Rish
ok, i know sometimes there's a bit of a language barrier to get past but wtf? why are you posting design dudes skins anywhere! and what the ...... are you going on about!?!
#17 - Niku
i have MONEY 300€ but i doesnt want buy s2
#18 - Rish
why not?
Given his poor English skills, I'd say he can't be more than 10 years old. Given that and the content of his posts, we're probably better off without him - at least for now.
#20 - Rish
Quote from LFSn00b :S2 ei maksa kun 36€, ja S1 on puolet siitä, S1:sesä kyllä on tuo XRT ja kiihdytys suora

at last some initiative! cheers niko
'Skin adds horsepower' ?

#22 - Rish
Quote from Mr.Muh :'Skin adds horsepower' ?

No... by painting the car you make it heavier!
#23 - joen
Quote from Mr.Muh :'Skin adds horsepower' ?

Didn't you know? Especially red ones. Come on, everyone knows red cars are faster.
#24 - Niku
tiedän mut periaatteessa tuo on aika kallis ja postikulut kans mut voishan sitä harkita kun on joulukin huomenna
#25 - Niku
CAN SOME ONE MAKE XFG rear seats place speakers and yellow interior??? (and change stereos??)
This thread is closed

Drag Strip For Demo????
(39 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG