The online racing simulator
FBM Setups
(34 posts, started )
#26 - Dru
cheers Bob
My PB so far is 1:15 flat. I don't know how you guys are finding nearly 2 seconds . I'm just not used to the fact that you brake basically at the same time as turn in because of the slow speed of the car and powerful brakes.
Quote from Leprekaun :My PB so far is 1:15 flat. I don't know how you guys are finding nearly 2 seconds . I'm just not used to the fact that you brake basically at the same time as turn in because of the slow speed of the car and powerful brakes.

I'm not. I brake as straight as possible. Traibraking doesn't go easily anymore. It wants to oversteer if you turn in while braking. Good thing. So I tried to brake as straight as possible.

1.13.11 here. With basicly Lefty's set, only more wings and wheellock.
Attached files
Darkone55_BL1_FBM_11311.spr - 94.6 KB - 716 views
Westhill. Averaged around 1:44. You also only need to brake in two places.
Attached files
FBM_WE1.set - 132 B - 1053 views
#30 - Nes
Very good setup, thanks
Can't See Any Hotlap Replay
New setup for South City Chicane route, it came about after I got a setup from Jeep. The set he sent was very understeery, but was very stable. My set was the opposite, but both quite fast, just not consistent. So Jeep jokingly said it needed his rear end and my front end. So I did just that, the result is a setup that I can get consistent high 1:05's in, and I have set the fastest first sector time on Redline Racing server with it (my pb one is .17, but I set a .14 too).

Anyway, I don't like hogging setups, so here it is.
Attached files
FBM_Hybrid.set - 132 B - 1181 views
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :New setup for South City Chicane route, it came about after I got a setup from Jeep. The set he sent was very understeery, but was very stable. My set was the opposite, but both quite fast, just not consistent. So Jeep jokingly said it needed his rear end and my front end. So I did just that, the result is a setup that I can get consistent high 1:05's in, and I have set the fastest first sector time on Redline Racing server with it (my pb one is .17, but I set a .14 too).

Anyway, I don't like hogging setups, so here it is.

I found this a really good set. Easy to control and knocked a second off my lap time.

Thanks!

FBM Setups
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG