The online racing simulator
FBM_Pro-Kit not working on machine.
Photoshop users with a fast machine, please help me.

All I get when loading the Pro-Kit, is a white screen(the file, not the whole screen) and wording "The GIMP".

Is it possible that the GIMP is rejecting this? Or a slow machine? I would be happy if someone separate all the layers, and save them into a RAR file. Then I should be able to assemble the Pro-Kit and work without the "White Screen of Rejection".
#2 - Gunn
Does The Gimp handle PSD files?
Yes it does, but I think my machine is rejecting them. I can handle the helmet and XRT ones only.
#4 - Gunn
That seems strange.
Anyone offering to take apart the FBM pro kit?
#6 - joen
Quote from Dalek0220 :Anyone offering to take apart the FBM pro kit?

Sure, hold on.

edit: here you go
#7 - Gunn
Attachment removed. Perhaps you should respect the wishes of the people who made the kit and not recompile it or distribute it in another form?
#8 - joen
I'm sorry, I didn't know/realise it could be against their wishes. But I guess I could have thought about that. Didn't mean to be disrespectful just trying to help out Dalek.
#9 - Gunn
It's good to see people helping others . Contact the creators if you have any inquiries about other formats.
Works ok here on GIMP 2.2.16, although it takes a long time to open, compared to almost instantly in Photoshop. The FBM template takes up roughly 167M in GIMP, so maybe you`re running short on memory.

Like Gunn said, just head on over to Master Skinnerz forum and see if they can help you. The thread you`d want would probably be this one - http://skinnerz.proboards26.co ... lay&thread=1120022687
#11 - Rish
There is another wire frame floating around somewhere if that's all your after ?!?!
Quote from unseen :Works ok here on GIMP 2.2.16, although it takes a long time to open, compared to almost instantly in Photoshop. The FBM template takes up roughly 167M in GIMP, so maybe you`re running short on memory.

Like Gunn said, just head on over to Master Skinnerz forum and see if they can help you. The thread you`d want would probably be this one - http://skinnerz.proboards26.co ... lay&thread=1120022687

Well, I'm just getting the 30 day trial for Photoshop now, will that help?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG