The online racing simulator
after patch, downgrade back to demo
3 weeks before, I bought the license of LFS S2 and enjoy the game.
To unlock the game , I used 1 unlock license ( remain 2 unlock license in that moment)

Today, after unzip the "LFS patch X to Y.exe " into game folder,which download from official website.
My account downgrade to "demo"
i needed to re-enter the "game password" in the game,
however it used one unlock license.........

i never think patching the game will used the unlock license
now i just remain 1 unlock license only.

Is there anyone have the same problem?

I hope the game developer (e.g. Vistor) may help me!
dont worry, you get 1 extra unlock every week i think, upto 3
the same fot me happened, and I am a bit worried...
No need to worry, you literally can't run out of unlocks, and if you do, just wait for the next week, and you can unlock again.
Quote from mrfell :dont worry, you get 1 extra unlock every week i think, upto 3

2 actually ... and 1 more every friday
and if you stuff up and manage to somehow waste 2 unlocks on a saturday and are still without a working licenced copy of lfs you can always drop geraldine a line and wont have to wait another week to play lfs again (make sure you dont waste that unlock again though that would just be rude)
you get a new unlock every Friday, and the maximum unlocks you can have at one time, is 2. No worry mate.
Quote from harjun :you get a new unlock every Friday, and the maximum unlocks you can have at one time, is 2. No worry mate.

3 unlocks total. 2 at a time. I stand corrected

And Merry Christmas!

DK
#9 - Jakg
You start off with 3 unlocks, but you can only get 2 unlocks maximum.
Quote from Jakg :You start off with 3 unlocks, but you can only get 2 unlocks maximum.

yes, thats what i said, By the way, does the P5K support SLI, because it doesn't support RAID, so whats so good about it, i feel i could have brought the 680i SLI board, i know that it has the P35 Chipset, but, who really badly needs that. Oh well

THanks
/me jumps in the hijacked thread...

How to sort negative ping times? Or should I submit myself for a Nobel Prize?

DK
#12 - Jakg
Quote from harjun :yes, thats what i said, By the way, does the P5K support SLI, because it doesn't support RAID, so whats so good about it, i feel i could have brought the 680i SLI board, i know that it has the P35 Chipset, but, who really badly needs that. Oh well

THanks

P5K doesn't have SLi (No Intel Chipset does natively).

The 680i Chipset is FULL of issues with overclocking Quads, while the P35 chipset has full support for the latest Penryn CPU's, far better overclocking, cheaper etc.

If you want RAID (and some other nice features) then the P5K-E is a nice board.
Quote from Jakg :P5K doesn't have SLi (No Intel Chipset does natively).

The 680i Chipset is FULL of issues with overclocking Quads, while the P35 chipset has full support for the latest Penryn CPU's, far better overclocking, cheaper etc.

If you want RAID (and some other nice features) then the P5K-E is a nice board.

ahh...i get it, but the Striker extreme i hear is a very good board...and that has a 680i chipset right?
#14 - Jakg
It has the 680i Chipset, but it's also over £140, and can't overclock Quad's that well.

Either way the 680i is a rubbish buy with the 780i boards just coming out.
oh, then why does the striker extreme cost so much?
And if both your "unlocks" don't work and you've been established as an S2 for a couple of years, what then?
#17 - Gunn
Quote from peejayh :And if both your "unlocks" don't work and you've been established as an S2 for a couple of years, what then?

If you know your game password, unlocks should always work. If you get the password wrong the unlock is not used up. To change your game password log in to the LFS site using your web password and change the game password to whatever you desire. Fresh unlocks are available each week if you have used up two in the previous week.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG