The online racing simulator
Double SCR ?
(37 posts, started )

Poll : Should they change their name?

Closed since :
No/If Southern Cross Racing asks.
Yes
Who gives a monkeys?, a tag is just a tag, I remember a few DR drivers had issues with the AR tag
not to mention we have an AR team in australia
edit: and a DR
edit2: sorry a dur my bad
Hmm, indeed... This discussion and these arguments have been going on since the quake days (yes quake was the first game to start the "clan" tradition as it is today).. I guess i was trying to put some humor in the matter.. oh i remember how angry people got if some clan had same tag as they did! But i guess its also about well.. whenever you wear your tag you are representing in a way, and if someone else has almost similar tag, and for example acts a damn fool on publics.. the other group might be accidentally accused and flamiing and netwars occur and.. i really just should stick away from threads i have no place in..

If i just wasnt so bored => needs more constructive activities.
your right though predator, if someone is wearing tags similar to your and acting a fool youd get annoyed, but generally speaking the lfs community is pretty well behaved.
I had not heard of either team until this thread was posted. Stop complaining about 3 letters, its completely pointless.
I think we can come to a compromise here... send us some Swedish grid girls and we will let you use our tag
i hear all the story's about swedish girls being hot, but iv met 2 swedish girls and they have both been as ugly as a freckle on a butthole
I read AR somewhere in this thread, does that mean we get grid girls too?
Noo! you guys can have anything, our king, our country! But let us keep the pretty girls!

ps: We sure do have alot of them
u can have em sam, I was in town the other day and had no complaints about the company I was in! :P

Might be an Adelaidian thing
While this thread is going on are we going to be searching every team with duplicate names? Especially when the two teams are fine with it? If so I am on [SR] Storm Racing, which maintains a great bond/friendship with [SR] Sonic Realms. Oh Gosh, those tags are the same - what are we gonna do?!

I'm sorry to the original poster - but the teams should, and will sort it out if they need to. If your not a member of either of the SCR teams, then why are you worried if they should change their name or tags?
He is just being nice and keeping an eye on things, we obviously cant 'patrol' servers to check for people using the same acronyms. If not for Matt then we probably would be none the wiser, which could lead to it becoming a problem. If it was your team, mate, you would want to know if someone was using your team name and thats precisely what Matt has done, so thank you again Matt. Nice work

Double SCR ?
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG